• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fine. Make it 9.51. Well see if it will have the old number of kiwi players. Aint reading this thread anymore

We've still got lots of testing and updating to do before the player count actually matters much. I'll give it a bit on 9.51 and if that doesn't work out within a while it's easy enough to go to 8.6 or a similar client. Thanks for the feedback :)

I'd like to see it kept on 9.51 because the higher the client version the more features we can CHOOSE to add.
We can make the server exactly like it'd be on 8.6 (exhaust systems and the like) it'd just mean we'd have more features we could add in the future like more items/monsters/addons/outfits/mounts etc.

Question:
Do you guys want the current kiwi town or the old wooden one?

Last edited:
if the server stay 9.51 the exhausted should be the same as old kiwi. this new exhausted system is boring and was realized for a low rate tibia.

the potions should stay 3x like old kiwi
the attack rate should stay like old kiwi
the exhausted should be the same like old kiwi
there should be at lest the same hunting zones like old kiwi (especially(grim reaper's,AA's,Demon heaven,Demon hell,Super sheep's,orshabaal's,vampire castle))

if the server stay 9.51 the exhausted should be the same as old kiwi. this new exhausted system is boring and was realized for a low rate tibia.

the potions should stay 3x like old kiwi
the attack rate should stay like old kiwi
the exhausted should be the same like old kiwi
there should be at lest the same hunting zones like old kiwi (especially(grim reaper's,AA's,Demon heaven,Demon hell,Super sheep's,orshabaal's,vampire castle))

Hey Bownce, long time :)
Potions/spawns/exhaust should all still be the same in beta right now. We're not going to be using cooldowns and all that crap lol.
Still needs to be tested though.

I'll consider putting the original kiwi town back for the official release thanks guys.

Beta is going very well, lots of things getting fixed and updated. For right now we're getting every script/npc/quest optimized and updated. Everything will still be compatible with a lower version client if we have to go that way (so that's why we haven't updated addons/mounts/items just yet.)

Edit:
Spent all day and tested every NPC and optimized/updated/fixed them all. All NPC's should be working perfectly now.
Tomorrow onto testing every other script/quest in the server.

So we're well on our way! :D

Last edited:
Hi Dan just wanted to let you know that real tibia had a patch today which turned the 9.51 client into a 9.52 client, I can therefore no longer connect to Kiwiserver 9.51 :(

Will you be updating to 9.52 too? Also, will Kiwiserver update/patch everytime real tibia does?

Just download Client 9.51 again?

Where/how?

I know that when you choose to update real tibia you can either download the update separatly (which you should do if you want to keep 9.51) or login with the previous version to automatically update it. I happened to do the latter as this update was a surprise, and usually is.

What? "Referral Denied". Of course..

People should know that the official tibia site never keeps older versions of the game for public download.

I just downloaded it from the URL hmm

EDIT: works if you are copying the URL and pasting it in your url bar

I just downloaded it from the URL hmm

EDIT: works if you are copying the URL and pasting it in your url bar

Yeah, that is just the setup file, once you're done installing that, it'll be the latest client version (9.52), and it even asks in the setup "Would you like to download tibia 9.52?"

Like I said they never keep any older versions for public download.

Remember to install the older tibia client in a new directory so not to overwrite the current one you have.

Edit:
9.52 is now compatible.

Last edited:
Thanks Dan!

I'll download a seperate client for Kiwi, so that next time when real tibia decides to release a patch it won't overwrite my only client lol

Back