• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why kiwi, not apple or tomaatotoototaoes?

Kiwi, being the fact us "New Zealanders" are known as Kiwi's, New Zealands national icon is the Kiwi Bird, and the fruit you're talking about is called Kiwi fruit. not Kiwi

The fact Kiwi Dan is from NZ makes him a Kiwi, as am I, and Peroxide etc.

Exactly what Sharp said. Though they're only called Kiwi Fruit in NZ due to aforementioned reasons. They're called "kiwis" everywhere else.

Edit:
I have adjusted the exp rate to 200x so people can test the high level quests :)
The loot drop has been increased a long with skills/ml rate (these are getting tested for the official release.)

Last edited:
Exactly what Sharp said. Though they're only called Kiwi Fruit in NZ due to aforementioned reasons. They're called "kiwis" everywhere else.

Edit:
I have adjusted the exp rate to 200x so people can test the high level quests :)
The loot drop has been increased a long with skills/ml rate (these are getting tested for the official release.)

im training right now, i enjoy faster skill rates ;p

Hey Dan,

I have not been online when you are so here is a small list of "bugs":

1.) Spawns with no PZ around angel statue: Normal hydras (in town), wolf and bear cave, dwarf mines, cyclops, beholders and rotworms below, pits of inferno, [Ghoul's, Ghost's, Banshee's, Bat's and Skeleton's], [Cyclops's, Minotours and Giant Spiders], [The Junlge, full of Lizards and Monkeys], dragon lair (in town), vamps and bats
-Could not test nightstalker/eltania/vamp castle due to level.
-Suggestion: Maybe allow players to go through the TP but have level doors to the spawn.

2.) The spawn: [Devine Seamasters, Behemoth bosses, heaps of hard monsters low levels wouldn't dream of killing. BEWARE!] tps take you back to town/temple
AND spawn: Rotworm and bug tele takes you to town (near beach and witches hole)

3.) /pos doesn't work (for players anyways), which would make it easier on you for bugs, etc

4.) Pits of Inferno: The respawn is extremely slow (where if someone cleared Poi earlier that day, the seals are not spawned back). Earlier some players went through all the seals and there were spawns, but I went later that day and only the first two seals had spawns in them so it was easy :p
-I don't know if this is a bug or not, but all doors open (treasury rooms) in POI reward room so players can take the jewels in the room, which equals mulah :p

Should add the ability to be able to sell items like Lightning Legs etc ;o
Good idea sharp, hoping to get all the djinn type items sellable in the near future.

Hey Dan,

I have not been online when you are so here is a small list of "bugs":

1.) Spawns with no PZ around angel statue: Normal hydras (in town), wolf and bear cave, dwarf mines, cyclops, beholders and rotworms below, pits of inferno, [Ghoul's, Ghost's, Banshee's, Bat's and Skeleton's], [Cyclops's, Minotours and Giant Spiders], [The Junlge, full of Lizards and Monkeys], dragon lair (in town), vamps and bats
-Suggestion: Maybe allow players to go through the TP but have level doors to the spawn.

2.) The spawn: [Devine Seamasters, Behemoth bosses, heaps of hard monsters low levels wouldn't dream of killing. BEWARE!] tps take you back to town/temple
AND spawn: Rotworm and bug tele takes you to town (near beach and witches hole)

3.) /pos doesn't work (for players anyways), which would make it easier on you for bugs, etc

4.) Pits of Inferno: The respawn is extremely slow (where if someone cleared Poi earlier that day, the seals are not spawned back). Earlier some players went through all the seals and there were spawns, but I went later that day and only the first two seals had spawns in them so it was easy :p
-I don't know if this is a bug or not, but all doors open (treasury rooms) in POI reward room so players can take the jewels in the room, which equals mulah :p

Wow thanks for all that bug reporting Chinua!! :) I will work on those soon as well!

Edit:
All angel statutes will be fixed when I next upload the map.
/pos is enabled for players now too for bug reporting :)

Other stuff will be worked on tomorrow.

Last edited:

All these spawns have a fully functioning PZ area around the statue, as well as level restricted TP's instead of doors inside the spawn. Doors wouldn't work for Eltania anyway because I believe doors cannot be set to have a maximum level to access, only a minimum level, but I could be wrong.

11:28 You have found a carnal basher.

Should be cranial basher, also there is a level 300+ quest door for this reward.. this weapon is weaker than the Anni rewards and Anni is 100+ is all I'm saying.

I think it's the same for the justice seeker, have to kill AA's, orshy's and even apocalypse, for a reward that isn't even better than the level 100+ Anni rewards.

Many other quests are like this too.

All these spawns have a fully functioning PZ area around the statue, as well as level restricted TP's instead of doors inside the spawn. Doors wouldn't work for Eltania anyway because I believe doors cannot be set to have a maximum level to access, only a minimum level, but I could be wrong.

I don't see a problem with using the teleportals personally, and yeah they were an effective way of adding max and min. I checked every angel statute and fixed them in the latest map (yet to be uploaded.) Thanks :)

11:28 You have found a carnal basher.

Should be cranial basher, also there is a level 300+ quest door for this reward.. this weapon is weaker than the Anni rewards and Anni is 100+ is all I'm saying.

I think it's the same for the justice seeker, have to kill AA's, orshy's and even apocalypse, for a reward that isn't even better than the level 100+ Anni rewards.

Many other quests are like this too.
Alright. Yeah there were quite a few flaws with that in the last server + I think their stats may have been changed back then. I have noted this and will get onto it when we're in balancing phase.

I believe I'm at least half way through bug testing every script we have.

Alright well here's a rough list of priorities:
Script (npc/quests/functions) testing [1/2 done]
Balancing (quests, items, vocations, monsters, loot etc.) []
Balanced donor system []
Fully functional website []
Updating addons/mounts/latest systems [yet to be decided on]

We very much appreciate the hard work you guys have put into bug testing everything and reporting errors, it really speeds up the process and helps us out. So thank you!

Mistah Jangles here, Good to have kiwi back :))))))))), The last person who made kiwi was an epic fail. Good to have the original

Lol I Know dan is the original duh :) Im talking about the last 2 remakes with the ripoff ones.

Good to have you guys back! :)
It was nice to know that others liked kiwi enough to even attempt re-making it. They actually inspired me to get the real one back up in a way haha.

Yeah it's properly on 9.52 now, if you have an old tibia account just login to that and it'll auto update.

Dan, can you give us some points for test the monsters outfits upgrades/ unlimited utamo and all that stuffs? :)
Yoyiku here.

Some Bugs found:
14:30 Your current position is [X: 1038 | Y: 481 | Z: 7]. (Map Error)

Last edited:
Back