• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andy is right. The more affordable your prices, the more players will donate. It seems to me as if you're just being a money hungry asshole this time round (no offense meant).
At the moment the entire set is 90$ or more. And then to be premium for 12 months thats an extra 120$. Not nice.

The more premmy you buy the cheaper it is. If I was being money hungry I'd do your suggestion and make more money quickly making items cheap. I'm after making items valuable and addons etc, otherwise I'd make them cheap too. It's a balance between funding things as well as not spamming the server full of donor gear.
I understand where you are coming from, but I've run this server for 3 years and things have gone fine.

Hey Nitron,

That's how it was set on the very popular kiwi 2.0 but we will see how we go :)
Thanks for your comment!

Well I think, Peroxide and Myself were right, since you got only 32 players as record, if you lower prices, you will get more players, and more money from donations.

@up thanks for your post. Though I haven't had any complaints about prices since you guys, and every new person I have asked really loves the server. I think it's more of a time thing. Kiwi 2.0 took 3 months to gain popularity after kiwi 1.
Everyday 40-60 accounts have been made we are getting popular slowly :)

Last edited:
@up thanks for your post. Though I haven't had any complaints about prices since you guys, and every new person I have asked really loves the server. I think it's more of a time thing. Kiwi 2.0 took 3 months to gain popularity after kiwi 1.
Everyday 40-60 accounts have been made we are getting popular slowly :)

+1 :)
The server hasn't even been up for a full week yet and everyday there are new players. It takes time to build and grow.

Latest updates:

New features:
War system (Commands in guild channel: !startwar guildname, !stopwar guildname and !acceptwar guildname).
Afflicted Addons Quest (auto-raids and npcs in riverdale.)
Black Skull system (8 kills to black skull.)
!online will also show amount of online players.
Updated deathloss, more like RT.
It is now possible to logout in PZ even with battle sign.
Party system like RT (no more PZ lock.)
Last opened chat channels will now open on login.

New Host:
1GBPS Port
DDoS Protected
Dual Quad Core + 8gb Ram

Last edited:
I like how you're using 0.2.13, it's a great distribution. Glad to see someone else utilize 0.2's full potential besides Talaturen himself! ;)

Cheers Dre. It's got quite a few nice features without being bulked up with unnecessary things, especially since Tala updated it recently. Things have come a long way since we were up 2 years ago haha. Stability ftw!!

Have some great memories from this server from a few years back.. If it's still the same owner and community this is definitely worth a try!

@Aryak
Yeah it was more directed at the old players as a discussion thread, any pics and that would be deemed "advertising" I think and the thread would be deleted. Once things are updated I'll upload some in the proper place :).

@Hiperkarma haha yeah things got a bit crazy on the last one, me and the staff got wayyy too strict on botting and that (so yeah it turns out 90% of people bot...) That's why I'm re-creating it as a "FUN SERVER" :).

@Muttz, yeah but not the original one - you guys kinda gave me a kick in the backside to bring it back up though haha. Would be good to see the old players back.

Still sticklers on every single botter tho i see..

We jail/warn botters and then ban for secondary offenses instead of ban then delete like on the last server.

Quite a few new spawns were added and more as well as quests are being worked on. :)

We have released new spawns just recently and have made premium accounts a lot cheaper as well as making promotions available for free accounts.

BUMP - Free premium. Say "otland" to Johnny in the temple and you will get 7 free premium days for new users.

Last edited:
Back