• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan, can you give us some points for test the monsters outfits upgrades/ unlimited utamo and all that stuffs? :)
Yoyiku here.

Some Bugs found:
14:30 Your current position is [X: 1038 | Y: 481 | Z: 7]. (Map Error)

Fixed once updated.

Progress update:
Script (npc/quests/functions) testing [DONE]
Fixing misc. reported issues [starting]
Balancing (quests, items, vocations, monsters, loot etc.) [starting]
Updating addons/mounts/latest systems [soon]
Balanced donor system []
Fully functional website []

11:44 Danielle: Hello Yoyiku. I am Danielle, the addons provider. Ask for 'help' if you need it.
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: help
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: hi
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: help
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: ?

11:44 Magic Max: Hiho Yoyiku. I can bless you with the instant teleportation, outfit upgrades (with the !monster, and !normal command), unlimited mana shield, changesex and illusion commands.
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: buy outfit upgrades
11:44 Yoyiku [375]: ??
11:45 Yoyiku [375]: ..
11:45 Yoyiku [375]: bye
11:45 Magic Max: Good bye, Yoyiku.

This NPC not answer when you interact whit thems whit more than hi/bye
Maybe its because we dont have "points" ?

Dan give us some points for test :) Haha

Another Bug.

11:47 You see yourself. You have no vocation. HAHAHAHA

I was at NPC Jake for test if he answer and I get the promotion and I was already a Royal Paladin soo I have no vocation right now :p

Points system has been taken away for now. I have fixed all crashes we have found. Promotion NPC has been fixed and you've got your vocation back. Thanks for the reports guys!!

Edit:
htttp://kiwi-3.com/ will have up to date progress information.

Last edited:
BUMP.

Beta is going very well thanks to all our supporters.
We have got INQ up and running for those higher levels to try out and have introduced a non-spell spamming system (the spells are now orange and don't clog up your chat.)

Next up is fixing all reported bugs then balancing.

Last edited:
The continent of Fetinua is up and running! Full of custom quests and spawns. POI II and Demon Oak are included in this update :)

Hello Dan and everybody! Anodax here.

Suggestions :

1. Fix Market (which u basicly doing atm by scripting etc) - Market is awesome!

2. Feru Tower (15:28 You have found a Zaoan Helmet.) Boost Ferumbras and place other rewards like 3 boxes from Wrath of Emperior would be nice.

3. Npc from Donors mall selling ROH's for 5 cc each wich is kina high price lol.

4. Please put Rashid in game its very helpful.

5. I noticed Grim Reapers spawning on "Air" at FACC spawn.

Thats everything from me by now.

Thanks Anodax, appreciate your reports :)
I just updated the information on the start page with all the updates we've recently done and where to post bugs etc.

Dan, I miss your old server where I could kill GMs and get banned for it. :w00t:

:blink:

nvm its on
jie2.jpg

jie3.jpg

jie1.jpg

jie1-1.jpg

jie1-2.jpg

Back