• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used to play kiwi back in the day :D, made me existed to see this. I will be trying it again sunday :D

Awesome would be nice to see you on there GMBear :).

Update:
We are testing official staged rates now.

New rates:
20 - 79 = 50x
80 - 199 = 15x
200 - 499 = 10x
500 - 699 = 5x
700+ = 1x

You cannot lose anything or be attacked until level 80+ to make it easier for new players.
The beginner quest to the right of the temple when you go up "Cyco" has been adjusted to give players 2CC to help get you going.

More updates to come soon, check the main site :)

Last edited:
BUMP!!

The server will hopefully be up in about a week. :)

Last edited:
The server will be officially released in 21 hours and 40 minutes from now.

Yay!!! :)

Well, I never played this sv, but it looks great, and if you make it 8.6 it will suck, full of bots,

GL

Any chance for a kiwi gm bruh? jks ^_^
will try it out hopefully a lot of the old players return

Only 30 minutes now until the server is released.

When it is, you can log in with:
IP address: Kiwi-3.com
Tibia Client: 9.52/9.53 (latest tibia client)
Port: 7171

Login with no details and create your account! :)

See you there!

Its expensive man, you will make more money if their cheap because everyone will donate :$

I like to keep them at a price to add value to the item, we're cheaper then kiwi 2.0 and other OTS by quite a bit. Thanks for your input :)

I like to keep them at a price to add value to the item, we're cheaper then kiwi 2.0 and other OTS by quite a bit. Thanks for your input :)
Andy is right. The more affordable your prices, the more players will donate. It seems to me as if you're just being a money hungry asshole this time round (no offense meant).
At the moment the entire set is 90$ or more. And then to be premium for 12 months thats an extra 120$. Not nice.

Back