• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is currently online.
It might have been on the server save, in which it goes down for about 5 minutes every day.

The information is:

IP Address: Kiwi-3.com
Port: 7171
Client: 9.6 (latest tibia client)

Still alive and kicking. It's so amazing to see you're still at it Dan, and I will always support and endorse this server for really being a wonderful custom server experience.

Login to get 7 free premmy days, and if you're new you can get 14 all up by liking our facebook page!

Want to win 10 free points? Go into the draw by answering a simple question here: What would you like... | Facebook

Updates:
A lot of fixes have been made to help improve with pvp/and abuse.
We are currently revamping the server... Here's our first bunch of improvements:

Revamp #2
* Monster teleportals have been improved, one side being for good hunting monsters – the other for more addon/quest orientated monsters.
* Premium monster teleportals has been moved to the bottom floor on the right side, it uses the new system.
* Monsters for leveling have been catagorized for certain level ranges/themes.
* The giant spider spawns teleportal has been moved to low level teleportals, but is also accessable from monster teleportals.
* Behemoth Brutals have a lot more attacks now and hit harder, but have a half of the HP and exp like Orshabaals.
* The first level of the edron type demon spawn has been drastically expanded (no level restrictions.)
* Revamped orc camps teleportal destination.
* Revamped the premium keebler/prides spawn, added ramps to make the spawn more huntable.
* Re-enabled a noob quest involving a certain beggar – he’s quite the character.
* Improved the NPC quest system for future quests.
* Removed no-logout tiles from swimming areas, not needed.
* Added Dracula back to the revamped vampire spawn.

Revamp #1
* Added more dwarfs to the dwarf spawn.
* Added more giant spiders to the spawn under the dwarfs.
* Revamped the entire premium vampire spawn.
* Fixed the walls in ocean view village (you can now hang things on them, and they should save.)
* Dragons now have 1500 exp, Dragon Juniors now have 1100 exp.
* Dragon Juniors have been completely revamped, it now contains: Baby Dragons, Dragon Juniors, Dragons, Nightmares, Dragon Lords and a Demodras.
* Added a new ‘final’ quest to Dragon Juniors.
* Hexxus the Ravager spawn time has halved.
* Fixed spawn time for some monsters.
* Optimized code.

Kiwi is alive!!!!!

This is hands down one of the best servers I've ever played. The staff is awesome, respectful, and HELPFUL, and the community is amazing. Usually on OT's its just a bunch of people running around powergaming, botting, or AFK training, but on Kiwi we actually have an awesome community, with awesome people, and that's what keeps me coming back.
Kiwi is in my blood, I will always love this server, as it has been a massive part of my life for years now.

Not to mention Kiwi Dan is one of the most dedicated and genuine server owners around. He genuinely cares about his players and the problems they have, and that is a breath of fresh air, compared to all these tool-bag kiddie server owners who only care about the money from donators...

COME PLAY KIWI!!! BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP/website: kiwi-3.com
Port: 7171
Client: 9.6 and 9.61
To make an account just log in with 1/1

Appreciate the kind words Vandet!
Update: Everyone now has a chance to get free premium accounts each week! Weekly Free Premmy Draw
All you gotta do is login for 10 mins on any given day and you get 5 entries in the draw, 10 enteries on the final day of the week if you have logged in for 10 mins or more each day!

We have added the famous Zombies event. Each time someone wins the event they get 5 chances into the weekly five free points event draw!

BUMP!

We are doing awesome events this month! Come play and enjoy the prizes :)

This server NEEDS to be put back onto the List. So many months of my life were wasted on this server, not in a bad way. This was one of the BEST OTS's to ever be put online and I can't imagine why it isn't running anymore.. In fact if I could I would pay for a copy of the OT itself. :p

Back