• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
# Question:

The manarunes must be INFINITE?

is it me or the mother nature that doesnt allow me to connect? i can log in with my account but i can log with the character anyone happens this to him?

I don't know why it's kick :S
I'm find the bug

#Edit;

- Server online ... maybe now are fixed it's problems :D

Join us!

Last edited:
Server is back on track, OS changed everything should work fine! Join and invite your friends!

#update on staff:

- I remove the Billie Joe from staff... soon will have vacancies for GM. For that you need to be ACTIVE!

Just some thoughts after playing difference voc, main ones being mages. Are you going to add a2nd mana rune that is not 'VIP'? You should prob edit/add a new spells because it seems the only useful spell is the lvl 65 one, all spells after that are worthless lol. Some monsters are cool, but useless cause you need a lot of players to kill them (which there is an avg under 15 ppl online)

I will think about the manarune, about the spells, there are spells for higher level but I will think about it too, the bosses thing, is not that theres not enough people, the thing is as the server had some problems, then it was offline some days and we lost some people like that, but I think it will go back to normal in these days

Thank you for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back