• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] MetalRage 8.60 custom map + rl war system

All the good servers doesnt have many players BUT all the bad servers got 100-200+..

Thanks for the bump, keep 'em coming, best thing for the server is positive feedback like that. Plus it's pretty quiet on my thread, could use the company. :)

That seems to be the way things work. Not to worry, the game is stable, the economy and lvling setup are stable too, the game will be online for many many more months (possibly years) to come.

I feel like the updates that are coming around Christmas will help with community building as well.

Updated today to include new fishing and mining systems.

You can now mine for rusty shield/armor/legs/boots/helmet. It gives all 3 types of each (rare, semi and common). Rare is of course the rarest to get. You can also unearth monsters, find gems, and even platinum!

While fishing you may find yourself faced with a gruesome water-lurking monster!

Enjoy!

You need to get more players in here.

Can't even guess why it's not populated, great server.

Lol, I had just updated. The server has unimpeachable uptime records.

Thanks for the bump, have fun!

The only complaint is not enough players. Give us a try.

The seeds of a great community are here.

Mining system/Fishing system were added.

Dig with your pick in caves, Fishing with worms can catch monsters!

My comp was broke, glad this is still up now that it's fixed...

How does the mining system work?

Use your pick on cave floors, you can find all kinds of rusty armors and shields etc.

Have fun!

cause players dont want to explore new areas
they just want to bot where they know and war

Back