• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

FIXES:

Monster Fixes: (loot & attacks)​
  • Glooth Golem
  • Glooth Blob
  • Glooth Anemone
  • Rot Elemental
  • Worm Priestess
  • Mooh'tah Warrior
  • Minotaur Hunter
  • Blood Beast
  • Devourer
  • Metal Gargoyle
  • Minotaur Amazon
  • Rustheap Golem
  • Walker
  • Moohtant
  • Execowtioner
Misc:
  • Fixed Paladin throwing weapons breaking too fast. (eg. Assassin Stars/Enchanted Spears)
  • Glooth Steak is now edible
CHANGES:
  • Warzone teleports are now freely accessible
ADDITIONS:
  • New Change Log page, view it here.
  • Infernal Bolts added to Paladin Stores.

That's a matter of preference. :p

"Too low exp for my liking."*

True.
I like playing on low exps, but on long term servers :)
I hope your will be long term server, not like before reset :) (reason were 1k lvls gotten by bug I guess.)

Anyways, Goodluck!

True.
I like playing on low exps, but on long term servers :)
I hope your will be long term server, not like before reset :) (reason were 1k lvls gotten by bug I guess.)

Anyways, Goodluck!

Yes that was an unfortunate circumstance. :(

Thanks for your kind wishes. Will continue to work everyday and hope for the best. :)

Change Log from August 4th/5th
FIXES:
  • Glooth Sandwhich is now edible.
  • Afflicted outfit fixed. Plauge Bell and Plague Mask will give the correct addons.
  • Deepling bosses can see invisible now.
  • Rubber Cap fixed
  • Glooth Bag Fixed
  • Walker Mount Fixed
  • GMP fixed, was giving way too much mana
  • Fixed Nomad Corpse
CHANGES:
  • Spawn time for Tanjis, Obujos, and Jaul increased to 3 minutes
  • Magic level rate reduced to 8x
  • Players will now be teleported to 'new' Farmine directly
  • Free access to draken abominations (TP under Zlak)
  • Free Access to forbidden lands
ADDITIONS:
  • Infernal bolts and Assassin Stars may now be purchased in stores.
  • Glooth bandit respawn added Rathleton. Read more here.
    Guild Commands
  • !guildcast message
  • !guildcolors
  • Auto Broadcast information added

Mini Battle Game
Want the fun of PvP without the fear of losing your levels and skills?
Want a safe environment to train and work on team strategy?
Now you have it all!

war0.png
TP is located inside the PvP arena

war1.png

war2.png

Rules:
  • Teams can be anywhere from 2-5 people.
  • Min requirement is 2 on each team.
  • Each team must have the same number of players to start.
  • Each match lasts 5 minutes (time can be increased upon request)

Task System Re-worked

task0.png
task1.png

task2.png

Low Level Tasks:
  • Orcs
  • Low Class Minotaurs
  • Rotworms
  • Beggars
  • Cyclops
  • Dwarves
  • Elves
  • Apes
  • Tortoises
Mid-High Level Tasks:
  • Dragons (all)
  • High Class Deeplings
  • Large Insects
  • Glooths
  • Roshamuul Creatures
  • High Class Undeads
  • Warzone Creatures
  • Mages
Boss Tasks:
  • Warzone Bosses
  • Deepling Bosses
  • Demon Bosses

yCL3V11.png

Bumping with some player screens. Check out his thread here.​

Server restarting in 4h?

btw why don't get paladins stuff at lvl up?

Last edited:
also why not add a weak bow/xbow to guildshop, seems weird that all other vocs get weapons but pallies nothing except paladin armor

also why not add a weak bow/xbow to guildshop, seems weird that all other vocs get weapons but pallies nothing except paladin armor
Added royal spear at level 35 for level up
Added Ornate Crossbow to the guild shop

If there are more errors or suggestions out there please share. A lot of things aren't realized until someone points it out. Thanks for that. :)

Are there trainers? What's stamina regen?
Yes there are online trainers.

Stamina regeneration is faster while in the online trainers:
1 stamina point per minute while below 40 hours of stamina
1 stamina point per 3 minutes while the stamina is 40 and above

Fun server :) Though, the reason why I back out is cause of the donations, I don't mind that there are donations at all, and would gladly donate. But they are too expensive, and the donor-boots are quite strong. It causes unbalancement between non-donors & donors and I personally dislike it. Since its a high rated server, non-donor-newcomers are going around in starting set at lvl 150-200, while donors can have the best best EQ for 20(or 30€). I talked to one of your GM's (Bryan). And he did agree on some points I made and that I should post it on the forums. I told him I was lazy but whatever :p I really enjoyed the OT overall and wish u GL. I'd come back if you did adjust the shop a little. Also check some items in the donor shop, 15 points for the best wand/rod ingame, that u can loot from orewalkers etc. while the best weapons for EK & Pally's cost the same, which u have to create and it takes a long long time. Seems abit weird :p

Fun server :) Though, the reason why I back out is cause of the donations, I don't mind that there are donations at all, and would gladly donate. But they are too expensive, and the donor-boots are quite strong. It causes unbalancement between non-donors & donors and I personally dislike it. Since its a high rated server, non-donor-newcomers are going around in starting set at lvl 150-200, while donors can have the best best EQ for 20(or 30€). I talked to one of your GM's (Bryan). And he did agree on some points I made and that I should post it on the forums. I told him I was lazy but whatever :p I really enjoyed the OT overall and wish u GL. I'd come back if you did adjust the shop a little. Also check some items in the donor shop, 15 points for the best wand/rod ingame, that u can loot from orewalkers etc. while the best weapons for EK & Pally's cost the same, which u have to create and it takes a long long time. Seems abit weird :p
It's a fantastic server and loved it, I agree with Niko donations are really expensive bro @imkingran

Back