• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

A bump accompanied by some minor fixes:
  • Re-worked the exp share calculations during killing and optimized the powergamer storage (really reduced the lag in team hunts)
  • Now every player who damaged a monster will get the Task Count for it
  • Fixed Forever PZ underwater
  • Fixed PZ bug travelling from Darashia to Farmine
  • Fixed Task NPC to correctly calculate the VIP Bonus now
  • Added Orshabaal and Ghazbaran to Survival Event
  • Fix PvP Experience in War of Emperium

Last edited:
A bump with some new additions:
  • Added Drakens Task to NPC Tasker tim
  • Added Undead Dragons and Ghastly Dragons to the Dragons Task
  • Added in Effects for the TOP LEVEL and for the WoE Winners
  • Today there will be a patch to improve the Market System:
    • It will now detect if you're trying to add 100 items to the market and will give you the option to increase it. It will provide options of intervals of 25 between the min and max items in your backpack.
    • marketCount.png

• marketCount1.png
  • Another patch will be released today to allow players to Sell their tier items to Nuggeter Nick:
    • tier_exchange.png

I would really like to know how is your external software policy here, am I allowed to use it?

I would really like to know how is your external software policy here, am I allowed to use it?
Yes, you're allowed to use it.

In the future there may be an automatic system against AFK botting but using bots to heal/train will be allowed.

Bump

If you have the time come give us a try. Even if you don't stay more than an hour, at least give it a chance. :p

Market System Update:
It's now possible to search through the market by class (eg. Axe Weapons)

marketClass.png

Frozen Quest Changes:
Now only 1 Ghazbaran
Reward is now 15 Points
FrozenQuest.png

This server has one of the worst communities I have ever seen. I played for about 30 minutes, said hi to somebody and he kills me.
Then I ask in chat;
18:51 Skream [102]: how can i get gold nuggets?
18:53 Achillies [266]: by sucking ym ock
18:53 Achillies [266]: cock

Who the hell wants to play where everyone is an asshole?

So you play for 30 minutes and you make assumptions about the whole server based off the actions of 2 players?

Do not judge the MAJORITY based on the actions of the MINORITY.

Best of luck on your next server.

Last edited:
If there were more then 2 players outside of the trainers I could make a more accurate assumption.

If there were more then 2 players outside of the trainers I could make a more accurate assumption.

Another false and inaccurate statement.
And for what? Did I offend you some how?

Or are you still angry that someone killed you in an online game where player killing is part of the game?
Or are you angry that someone on the internet made an offensive statement towards you?

What if I said OTLAND is trash because Skream came to my thread and made false and offensive statements instead of presenting his experience in a civilized manner?
That wouldn't be fair to all the kind and helpful people I've met and made friends with on this forum.

I'm just defending my server and the players, who the majority of them get along and have fun together, against ludicrous statements.

Another false and inaccurate statement.
And for what? Did I offend you some how?

Or are you still angry that someone killed you in an online game where player killing is part of the game?
Or are you angry that someone on the internet made an offensive statement towards you?

What if I said OTLAND is trash because Skream came to my thread and made false and offensive statements instead of presenting his experience in a civilized manner?
That wouldn't be fair to all the kind and helpful people I've met and made friends with on this forum.

I'm just defending my server and the players, who the majority of them get along and have fun together, against ludicrous statements.

Dont givein, it's what they want. Have you seen my thread?

Dont get butt hurt because people are rude on your server lol.

21:03 Skream [103]: Are you guys having a nice day?
21:03 Aegis [150]: Yeah
21:03 Aegis [150]: Are you?
21:03 Skream [103]: No :D
21:03 Aegis [150]: AWw
21:03 Aegis [150]: Want a blowjob to make things better?

I guess they're not all bad!

You say that but isn't that what you just did when you came here? You came here raging because someone was rude to you.

Anyways I'm not here to have arguments. I see that you're still online, thanks for playing and giving it a 2nd try I appreciate it. :)

21:03 Skream [103]: Are you guys having a nice day?
21:03 Aegis [150]: Yeah
21:03 Aegis [150]: Are you?
21:03 Skream [103]: No :D
21:03 Aegis [150]: AWw
21:03 Aegis [150]: Want a blowjob to make things better?

I guess they're not all bad!
u ever did anything on the internet? :p stuff like this is the most common thing happening, just troll back ;) as long as they don't start PAing you for no reason just troll up! ^^

Great server! A lot of stuff to keep you interested & an admin that listens to your concerns and has done a lot to balance it all out.

FallUpdatePS.png

* Updating to Client 10.82 *
* New Quests *
* New Outfits *
* New Mounts *
* New Monsters *
* CTF Event *

**Update will be on Friday October 9th**

Fall Update 2015

New Quests & Monsters!

1.png

2.png