• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

Lowered prices of instance tokens in shop and raised drop rate of instance tokens, alot!

Tasks being added for new monsters and, bigger areas for task monster (ie: behemoths, overlords ect..) SOON!

Some feedback I want to give after playing the server for about a week.

GAMEPLAY
Bugs:
  1. Second instance is bugged. It's teleporting you back to temple saying you ran out of time even if you finish it and exit it.
  2. Sometimes message with items looted from monster is not showing "rare" items (iron ore, upgrade stone, instance token).
  3. After logging in mounted the HP/MP regen bonus is not applied (dismounting and mounting again seems to fix this problem).
  4. There are some misc items (like lancet, compound eye) dropping from monsters (necrons, spidris etc.) which aren't sellable.
Ideas:
  1. Remove potions/runes from iron ore crafting results. There's already only 40% chance of success and getting those potions/runes is pretty much the same as failing to craft anything...
  2. Make refined iron ores sellable
  3. Add effect appearing over corpse of monster with rare drop (iron ore, instance token, upgrade stone, rare/special/legendary/demi-god items) after killing it. It would be easier to notice it when killing few monsters at once.
  4. Make stamina regenerate faster. Usually there are ~15 players online, about half of them is actually leveling. Server seems empty. As it is now, to regenerate last two hours of premium stamina it takes ~24h offline. IMO if stamina regenerated faster it could make the server a bit more lively.
  5. Items with better rarity (rare,special,legendary,demi-god) should worth more than normal items when selling them in shop. If it's difficult to script it with current npc system maybe you could use idea I've seen on Ascalon, where you could sell stuff by dropping looted items (or backpacks with items) on special altar.

MAP
Bugs:
  1. The water surrounding Aresvi can be entered in many places, HERE is an example.
  2. There are "fake" stairs near werewolf's mountain which can be accessed by using levitate in marked spot HERE.
  3. After most recent update there is a misplaced roof near witch instance (HERE).
Ideas:
  1. I think adding new way to reach crystal witches would be a good idea. After expanding witches spawn there are few pretty neat places to make it, for example HERE, there could be a small witch hut on the surface with stairs leading underground, to the new hunting place (both spots marked on minimap).

Last edited:
GAMEPLAY
Bugs:
  1. Sometimes message with items looted from monster is not showing "rare" items (iron ore, upgrade stone, instance token).

MAP
Bugs:
The water surrounding Aresvi can be entered in many places, HERE is an example
these are no bugs, the first one for sure is intended so that u need to open every body to see if it dropped something rare. and the second one i also don't believe it's a bug cause then the whole water would be accesable which isn't the case

these are no bugs, the first one for sure is intended so that u need to open every body to see if it dropped something rare. and the second one i also don't believe it's a bug cause then the whole water would be accesable which isn't the case
I do believe those are bugs. First of all, sometimes loot message contains those items and another time it doesn't (small wish lamps behave like that for example). About the water - there are few tiles for water with different IDs and Aresvi was created by Ares not Mook so he might have used another tile which is unintentionally walkable.

Anyway, few more ideas I came up with today:

GAMEPLAY
Ideas:
  1. Add !task command which would show which tasks have we accepted and how many monsters have we already slain.

MAP
Ideas:
  1. I think there should be another exit from Aresvi leading directly to the desert so we don't have to walk through the city just to enter the desert. These are two ways of doing this that I think would work. It could be achieved by connecting THIS part of city with desert or by making a bridge HERE.

@peXu Just randomly dropping a quotation from the first post of this thread:
"Random Monster kill rewards
All monsters drop iron ores, small wish lamps(gives exp and money till breaks), ring of mastery(gives small regen and skill bonus), chance upgrade stone, and a ticket for 1 day of premium!
Check all bodies because these don't show!"

@peXu Just randomly dropping a quotation from the first post of this thread:
"Random Monster kill rewards
All monsters drop iron ores, small wish lamps(gives exp and money till breaks), ring of mastery(gives small regen and skill bonus), chance upgrade stone, and a ticket for 1 day of premium!
Check all bodies because these don't show!"
Well, it's still bugged then because sometimes drop message contains those items. IMO forcing players to check every monster they kill is a bad idea.

@ down
I see your point, however, I'd still call it bugged. It depends on how you understand "bugged". I don't think it's intentional that one time it appears in the message and another time it is not there because it's coded in two different ways.

Last edited:
Well, it's still bugged then because sometimes drop message contains those items. IMO forcing players to check every monster they kill is a bad idea.
No, it is not bugged. Some monsters just had those items added to their loot table as additional drops, that means you can have two of those from a single monster.
But yeah, it takes quite a bit of time and is rather annoying to have to check every single body :/