• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

ghettobird

LUA newbie
Reaction score
Hey people, so you must be wondering where did our last thread go? It got deleted (most probably because we put the ip instead of name in title, i didn't create the last thread so idk why)

Top 4 beta testers that find the most errors, map errors and bugs overall will get 2 weeks of premium for contributions!

This server is 100% custom, everything is made FROM SCRATCH

ANYTHING PURCHASED IN OUR SHOP WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO THE SAME PLAYER ONCE WE HAVE OUR FINAL VERSION (when BETA testing is over...)

Contributors,
1. Mad Mook (owner)
2. Admin (no, it's NOT me, it's my friend but yes I am hosting this server)

Account Creation
here

To play you go to our downloads page, everything is listed there

Server Rates
1x Custom rates (Yes faster than r/l tibia)
3x Skill and magic
1x Loot

Spider Eggs
These are everywhere....
Special rewards for ridding the world of these eggs..
Giant spiders can only be killed from these, and they yield a great reward!

Quests
All quests are Instances!
Certain number of people can enter area per x amount of minutes so the quest can be raped.
All quests are repeatable for different random prizes!
There is a time before you can complete quests again for prize, some 1 hour, some 4, some 24 hours!

Mounts and outfits
All outfits and mounts have special abilities that will remain a mystery.

Teleports
There is none. There is only one continent right now, but there will be many more.
The reason for no teleports is because the continent is small, you can find everything easily! Explore, there's hunt like EVERYWHERE!

Random Monster kill rewards
All monsters drop iron ores, small wish lamps(gives exp and money till breaks), ring of mastery(gives small regen and skill bonus), chance upgrade stone, and a ticket for 1 day of premium!
Check all bodies because these don't show!

Vocations
All balanced!
Sorc and druid weapons get stronger as you level and get magic better than normal.
Paladin items have big bonuses, but other vocations do not have to worry about over power..
Knights didn't need much a change, small item buffs, they are powerful already!

Premium is cheap
Premium offers 50% more exp gain.
Soon It will offer towns.

VIP
Will be earned in game for access to mines and some other treats.

Crafting Alter
The alter is located under the depot.
Everything that goes on alter has 60% chance to break.
Iron ores turn into awesome items, better material, or trash, or it will break!
Small wish lamps can be crafted into gemmed wish lamps, or break!
Chance upgrade stones can be crafted into perfect upgrade stones or break!!

As requested, we have improved our task system, & added an npc for it... Npc's name is Grizzly Adams

Also if your wondering why I haven't added any pictures like in the last thread it's because I want you to explore the server yourself, & as requested & stated above, top 4 testers (level-wise) will be rewarded with 2 weeks of premium time, so what are you waiting for? Make your accounts now!

Awesome server, got lvl 20, did instance, got some equipement and upgraded it. Recommend for every player that like custom server.

For now would be nice to swap place of food shop with aol shop.

Remove jeweler npc next to west gate.

Fix magic shop western entrance.

Add promotion npc or task.

@EvilSkillz ; I thought of adding screens again, I will only add screens of temple & place of hunting... there are many features in this server, & we will be adding some more for sure ;), thanks for your comment anyway

@SteelMike; Thanks for commenting, we are currently gathering all of our players' ideas & we will be implementing them into the game for sure in our next patch :) , also we do have a task npc called Grizzly Adams, located south of city, after you go into the stairs... as for the promotion it does exist as well

Temple:
s3ehqg.png

As for the hunt zones, we have several hunt zones which you can discover, or you can just go to the "start here", it's really huge with different levels, so you go down you find necromancers, then when you level up some more you go down to the other phase, you will find some quests a long...
2i9jl2o.png

now here is our Task npc, located south from the city (I explained everything in the picture ^_^)
2iw0sn8.png

You will have to discover the rest yourself, I don't want to show off everything we have ;)

Need to do something with rebirth. It's like starting from begining, no big difference. So would be nice to see new island for rebirthed characters with new monsters, instance, items and need to add new spells maybe (or be able to use all spells and potions/runes from before rebirth without lvl restriction).

@SteelMike ; yessir, gonna fix the rebirth system, thanks for reporting that bug, as for the island for rebirthed players I don't think that would be fair + it won't be used for the first 3 weeks... About rebirth spells I will discuss it with my partner and get back to you

@SteelMike ; yessir, gonna fix the rebirth system, thanks for reporting that bug, as for the island for rebirthed players I don't think that would be fair + it won't be used for the first 3 weeks... About rebirth spells I will discuss it with my partner and get back to you
Awesome :) this is one of my favourite OTS at the moment. :)

@disconbobulator ; may take some time, 1-2 days I guess, the purpose of this is to get the players to know the server, because RPG servers will need atleast some people knowing the way... that's why when you login everything is marked in your mini map, so it can guide you a bit...

I'd say after tomorrow we officially start it, we still want to work on events because once we start it there will only be 1 update per week, or per 2 weeks...

@disconbobulator ; may take some time, 1-2 days I guess, the purpose of this is to get the players to know the server, because RPG servers will need atleast some people knowing the way... that's why when you login everything is marked in your mini map, so it can guide you a bit...

I'd say after tomorrow we officially start it, we still want to work on events because once we start it there will only be 1 update per week, or per 2 weeks...

i will try it tomorrow :)
just back from my brother weeding party
i'm so fucken tired :D

nice server and recommended for people who need a custom server
nice staff cuz they take the ideas from players and try to make it real !! <3

The server is quite fun, but training takes ages which is quite annoying for a beta. Besides that, my shielding seems to raise much faster than my distance, which is quite odd to be honest.