• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

premium is now purchasable with ingame gold! !pacc
mounts no longer have attack speed.

Last edited:
First of all, the server have lots of potential, as far as I know Mook does have lots of plans in adding content since constant players are reaching lvl 80-100 and yeah theres lack of content, but still I like that Mook gets online every single day and ask the players for suggestions/ideas. I started about 1-2 weeks ago and the server its amazing since its 100% RPG custom server with tons fun, so if basically you like RPG/CUSTOM servers.. This one is the right for you.

Greetings, Liro (Ripezo).

New branch vocations soon :p
Paladins have better ammo available in shop @hamran , and new area will have lots of upgrades for paladin as fr as weapons n eq go

So I understand why the atk speed was removed from mounts, but I don't agree with the way you did it..I bought the mount with the understanding that it would increase my DPS and so I purchased it with extreme expense. The next day, it doesn't offer the primary stat I purchased it for and I have no compensation or even someone to help me with the issue. Some help with would be nice

Mook got his own dedicated server now, I'm no longer hosting mookvu.net, it's a great server tho, try it out :)

So I've decided to give this server a shot and man was i shocked when i seen some of the features that this server has, Its definitely a fun RPG server that i will continue to level on to see how it is at higher levels.

Wands have Bounce Effects!
bjjSLX.jpg

Last edited:
So i've decided to give the level 15 instance a try, Reward wasnt all that great but from what i heard its random between a lot of rewards so cant really hate, it was a fun time.
c4aZAv.jpg

the server is back up, i wonder what happend... it said nothing in console

Amazin uses otclient BOT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Edit: ALSO NICK, change the orange text after instance. it says "differant" supposed to be different, uh doiiiii <3

I lowered the difficulty of starting monster if thats y ppl are not staying :p

Great server! I'm having a blast. Alot of customization and a friendly community. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun RPG server to play

UPDATES EVERY FEW DAYS, COME CHECK US OUT!! YOU WON'T REGRET COMING TO MOOKVU!!
TRY AN INSTANCE WITH SOME FRIENDS!!

2 new very large hunting places added today.. more spawns will be added in a day or two.
There was a large update on the 9th. I know you will enjoy the server, come give it a chance!! Everyone here is very helpful!
necro.png

new spawn.png

Last edited:
Start with 7 days premium now!

All accounts that began with 3 days have had 4 days added!

ZAYPAY PAYMENT OPTION ADDED

Last edited: