• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Nostalrius 7.4 [ANTI-BOT]

The wars seems to be pretty good here. I'm working on some movies.
(Only a short test so far, I'll update it with the full movie later).

Edit: Full movie finished.

Last edited:
@Worr almost 20 ppl vs 1 isn't a war... it's a newb game

Lmao (Ps. After the sneak frag that started the battle Sonic Wing was outnumbered).
f5328dcb-69d4-4a4b-98f6-3bfddcb62374
WGVurMQ.png

Last edited:
yeah kinda what fucked this
Lmao so if a battle starts with 1 sneak frag it's not a war? Fyi the enemy outnumbered them in this battle. (Ps if 10 sqm are covered that's 10 people, not 20).
Why did you take the time to make a trailer for a OT "war"?

yeah kinda what fucked this

Why did you make an account to reply an OT "thread"? I let you have your hobbies and you let me have mine, right? :rolleyes:

Why did you make an account to reply an OT "thread"? I let you have your hobbies and you let me have mine, right? :rolleyes:
Cause I just joined the community today and was asking a simple question, sorry for offending you lil passive aggressive war machine

@Ghostie Very "clever" comment. (See how the citation marks gives it a passive-aggressive tone?)

I just told you, I make videos for a hobby. I suppose you play OT servers for a hobby? We all do what we like. A rhetorical question is not a question btw, but if I got your "question" right you think it's fucked to make videos about an OT server because someone died in a 10 vs 1 sneak atk. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.

Lmao (Ps. After the sneak frag that started the battle Sonic Wing was outnumbered).
f5328dcb-69d4-4a4b-98f6-3bfddcb62374
WGVurMQ.png

anyway you think 10 players vs 1 its a war in a old 7.4 server?jajaja its excesive it's noob
how old are you that you don't undertand whats its an exageration

Last edited:
how old are you that you don't undertand whats its an exageration

Your kind of over-exaggeration is like when a kid falls on the bike, bruises his knee and cries for mommy. Cry harder and you will surely get your point across better.

?
im giving an ovbius point of view im not angry im chill men

What exactly is this obvious point? That I can't make videos about OTs?

I have a feeling that you or @Ghostie is on the team that got dicked on Nostalrius.

you're totally wrong kid i just play old-war.hopto.org
and work on my ot
i dont gonna disccuss with you mate im out
i was giving an ovbios point

Back