• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Nostalrius 7.4 [ANTI-BOT]

10 vs 1 in any tibia version isn't a war
pd:when i said 20 player i was making an exageration :p

Ok, but this was just the sneak frag that started the battle and the yellow/blue team was fewer than their enemies, like I told you. Maybe it's still not war because the enemy team was more? :rolleyes:

pretty good server but need system like public yellow skullsystem much skullbashers plays here

I made a video for some friends who is playing on this server.

Sonic Wings on Nostalrius:

@bobxM I saw you had a video section on your website. Feel free to add it if you want to.

work in real and pay your proxy

It's interesting that the oldskool community barely said a word about proxy before servers started to get hosted just as often in NA/BR as in Europe.

10 vs 1 in any tibia version isn't a war
pd:when i said 20 player i was making an exageration :p
true dat, they shall have uploaded the fight against us.. we were 12 guys they teamed up with another guild and were a total of atleast 40 players and still got rekt XD newbs..

true dat, they shall have uploaded the fight against us.. we were 12 guys they teamed up with another guild and were a total of atleast 40 players and still got rekt XD newbs..

I make videos for anyone who wants. Just upload the cam and I'll take a look at it.

I will add more content in English, the idea is pay for some profissional (Web Dev) to create a website from the scratch in English/Portuguese and also a Wiki. I'm doing some tests to add a proxy. :)

Last edited:
@MexOrNotMex I saw the stream from the tomb battle. Does your team have cams from the other battles? (looks like you won some of them).

Edit: Or some more views from the tomb battle. Any cams from this war really.

Last edited:
i dont think so. I dont always stream so there is no cams from most battles/sneaks.

New Chapter from Sonic Wings – this time a battle after a masslog in Ancient Ruins tomb.
(Cam is from Mex stream: Twitch)

that was actually big fail of us ^^.
Hoping for more movies i will do my best to record more.

This Brasilian Ot is worth more attention than any other 7.4 highrate i have played as the community here doesnt suck like on the rest servers, which makes this ot last longer without toxic forum spams.

@bobxM since theres no forums on the homepage i want to mention some things and bugs that needs to get fixed.
- the mana given from ring of healing is way to low.
-monster double hit.
-defense formula of armors seems to be wrong (stalkers rape me with full plate set/dragon shield).
-mapclick not working well (character stops for a seconds if it runs nearby a monster or player).
-paralyze from monsters is crazy (they spaming paralyze).
-the respawn System of monsters is kinda bugged ( when you lure monsters away there respawn new ones on the spawnpoints)

else its a good server and much fun to play!
hope to see it with european host someday !:)

Last edited:

This Brasilian Ot is worth more attention than any other 7.4 highrate i have played as the community here doesnt suck like on the rest servers, which makes this ot last longer without toxic forum spams.

I will definitely do more videos from the server. Do you have better source quality in OBS than what you stream to Twitch? It looked kinda grainy even after doing the best with video fx to make it sharper.

This video was pretty entertaining. Bold move to jump down from the Kazz room in the end with so few ppl :D

Actually the way Waropolis is going atm really surprises me, really good OT

Back