• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

Probably the best real map ot out there. It mixes in the custom with the real and its a good blend. I play it almost everyday and enjoy it, more people the better!!

Yeah me and my team have heard from another rival/ frienemy team about this ot a week ago, looks very decent. Me and my team would join in a heartbeat if there was a reset, with summer being near and all. idk how long the ot has been up for but there already a 400+ and several 300+'s and the exp rate is 5x so I think a reset would be great for a good ot like this one that has even more potential.

dont need a reset quit bitching and join -.- lots of ppl have donated money to just have a reset

We have a lot of new players joining every day, come have fun for the summer :)

This is a good server with friendly people. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good rl map to play.

Server really needs a reset imho, Its boring for new players seeing a bunch of level 250 - 400s running around massacring anyone in their path. If anyone takes a look at their forum you see everyone wants a reset. One more thing, Take off private spawns and add in a task system so all the RPGers have something to do / compete on. Its stupid how much of an advantage you give someone that can donate out of their ass, Doesn't matter if bottings illegal, I personally botted from 90 - 290 on that server without getting caught, Then quit.

Ya I was able to bot np to 320. After reset I was banned for disrespect or something like that. Hurry up and reset and remove those private spawns... replace your donation needs with other reasonable crap.

More and more players are joining every day. The past week has been some of our most popular days even though we have been experiencing minor temporary network hiccups. Things are looking good, there are updates coming soon with more things to do, more events ect.. a reset is not required to play here. The people who are asking for a reset are usually the people who haven't played or cared about the server for many months or want their premium points returned to them.

Bump.

20:43 New record: 493 players are logged in.

Bump. We will be having a guild tournament soon with prizes. If you join now, you will have enough time to get ready and participate.

Back