• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] NoxiousOT -> Real Map 8.60, Staged -> Events & Custom Features

^ Sorcerers already do slightly more damage the druids overall. Paladins and knights (assuming equal playtime/skill equivalents) will hit lower then a mage on average. It may be possible to hit 1.3k PVP on a paladin but this would assume their absolute highest hit, paladin hits are very random sometimes, you must take the over all damage based on 1000's of turns and not judge it based on a single lucky hit. If you can give me more information about the skills of the players you were comparing I'll run some tests for you and let you know the result.

Just for the record, I also quit because of paladins damage in pvp. There's no reason for them to get that much hp + that much damage.

would be a good ot if exp was low and events were made more fair, such as everyone being same speed in timebomb event

This really is a great server and has always been one of my favorites ever since the first version and this new version is even better. The automated events are great and the currency you win from them is always in high demand because you can do so much with it. The custom areas are very good and add a lot of re-playability that normal real map servers lack. All in all this is one of the best servers out there and deviance has done a really great job creating it and keeping it updated.

Sorry, the server was offline for a few hours, it's online now and the issue is resolved.

Great! One of the best real-map server out there
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Back