• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep knights from becoming over powered, it should be gs and ice rapiers. Maybe a magic sword for a lot. Also you should implant a ring that works as a time ring + roh or time ring + skill ring. As far as ue, maybe make it level 55. It just gets annoying when everyone is just gfb ueing. Soul points is a bad idea unless you make it like 10 soul points and cap it at 10 as well, or else people will save up 100 and spam it or something. For paladins maybe a power bolt?

The ring of healing work as t-ring + roh. it cost 60k and last for 100 minutes. Added giant sword and ice rapier to the shop, you'll be able to get them in the next server save. I think power bolts are over powered.. I'll make sure they run out, make them expensive then I'll add power bolts in the command !buy.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Btw, regarding the soul points... I think it's too harsh for a spammer save 100 kills without UE's, again note that soul goes to 0 every death. You'd also need like 2 hours to get 100 frags without die.

Last edited:
Overall fun server and great activity, was incredible to see over 50 players online on a war server.

Now I also got a better idea on how it feels for North and South Americans to play on a European server...
This delay pisses me off... :p

Help me thinking in solutions, removing UE isn't the best option because it was part of the game, and many of the players like to SD and then UE instead of 2x sds or so.

Giving druids ml 45 instead of ml 43 can be fun. They deserve more chance of 2x sd'ing another mage, I think.
Try it out some time. Right now they usually hit red hp.

Also it seems to be you loose less exp on death then u gain on a kill. Is this correct and intentional? If so, why did you choose for it?

btw that msg u get... "Thin Small Fist is looking at you." Who came up with that idea? It's brilliant. :D

Last edited:
I'm in favor of having ultimate explosion have the same damage formula as sds and allowing sorcerers to use it at 50. I feel that you should not get extra damage for the easiest spell to hit someone with. E-wave and Beam should definantly hit harder than ue.

It's a good and unique server, but IP ban every level 100-200 really destroying the server

This is a war server with real-map city's.
Old-War is currently online.

XcW16fc.png

thats what i got when i tried downloading

Really good server, even thought I'm living in Sweden, I'm not lagging as much as I thought I would do

Pretty boring tbh.. People just make team of 4 ek / rp and put you on follow attack spam gfb / fire bombs and chase you until you die. Then you got retards going in ueing in a group running away potting up and doing it again.

I would say nerf most aoe spells and the f bombs / poison runes just to make it more sd skill based like Waropolis had it, but I doubt you would do that, or maybe you would I don't know.

You're giving the feedback a bit quickly, these guys doin' follow attack/GFB spam are people that joined the server 2 days ago(look at website).
The difference about waropolis and this server isn't that big as you may think but people is. There are LOTS of new players in the american community, ofcourse they're comming from newer tibia versions and they don't know how to fight yet, this is the main reason why I pay the costs for this server from my own pocket.
Fire, poison and energy bomb's are already nerf'd, there is no power bolt for paladins and the best knight weapond at this moment is Fire sword.
What I'm saying is that these few rps/knight's will create a mage in few days instead, I've talked with them all tonight and shared SammyNSC tips and tricks and some others I knew and they were way faster/better than before.
If you really hate this much having RPS/Knights around just give it 2 days. and check online list it's most likely 90% mages online.

Note that I don't see anything wrong with a team of 4 guys trying to improve their skills so they can do it better on classicus(as this case) or w.e they're playing.

Old-War is now back online.
Create your account now; http://old-war.hopto.org

Base Level is now 80.
Speed modified(I.E lvl 80 run like a lvl 50)
Ultimate explosion cost 3 soul points(frags)
Map changes; removed few maps(eventually) and added Venore(edited)
Kills/death and ratio on look
New dedicated server and many others you may notice in-game

Server is currently: ONLINE

Great server, was online yesterday making some pwnzorz

But Lording, change the webpage on front page. That website doesn't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back