• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job to that cast system thing, its amazing. quiet alof of work ;) keep it up
Its not working on web, but thats a small thing, fixed that in 2 minutes on my 10.41 :)

btw:
its not a anti cheat client, you didnt change anything on packet sending, so bots are still working :)

chaning RSA + IP wont do anything much, good bots will still work with this client :)
just wanted to say ;)

Last edited:
Great job to that cast system thing, its amazing. quiet alof of work ;) keep it up
Its not working on web, but thats a small thing, fixed that in 2 minutes on my 10.41 :)

btw:
its not a anti cheat client, you didnt change anything on packet sending, so bots are still working :)

chaning RSA + IP wont do anything much, good bots will still work with this client :)
just wanted to say ;)

It has antibot system at client/sources(if thats what you mean for "client"). Packet changes were made.
There are also antibot measures for OTClient users ;)

It has antibot system at client/sources(if thats what you mean for "client"). Packet changes were made.
There are also antibot measures for OTClient users ;)

Well, no packet changing seen...
Using bot still works fine, just saying
Wanted to See if your Client is fine, failed :D

Anyway Respect to the coder, great Server even when im not playing :)

Well, no packet changing seen...
Using bot still works fine, just saying
Wanted to See if your Client is fine, failed :D

Anyway Respect to the coder, great Server even when im not playing :)
Looks like you're looking for attention for you own server, can you record yourself botting?
It's hilarious because the guy that made your anticheat system was the same that made this one, aka Jeffry. Also, this anticheat thing can be defeated and that's fixed on my servers, in the other hand I bet I can avoid the packet changes and bot in your server, ask me for a proof and youll get it ;)

Last edited:
Looks like you're looking for attention for you own server, can you record yourself botting?
It's hilarious because the guy that made your anticheat system was the same that made this one, aka Jeffry. Also, this anticheat thing can be defeated and that's fixed on my servers, in the other hand I bet I can avoid the packet changes and bot in your server, ask me for a proof and youll get it ;)

I indeed made that anti bot system but the problem is tho that these days everyone has OT-client or Mouse & key based bots. Thats why I've created a dll to defeat those bots aswell.

6xyb6q.jpg

Can you change the frag system, 12 people shouldn't get a frag for 1 person...

You should do something about the lag

Seems like the server has started to freeze and lag a lot more

or is it just me?

I am working on it, thank for replying tho.

Remove Venore

Why? Because you can't play alone. Always teams of 3-4-5 players and no where to run in Venore

Remove Venore

Why? Because you can't play alone. Always teams of 3-4-5 players and no where to run in Venore
You can easily trap 1 of the team and start fighting him and kill him and move on to the next

Online numbers ALWAYS drops when Venore is the map.....

So I'm not the only one thinking like this

Venore was removed once due to this issue, so I thought revamping it would help but seems like not.. It's going to be excluded from the map changer and new maps will be added during the week, both custom and cip maps.
I will be adding a poll system on the site, so you can cast a positive or negative vote for each map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back