• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lording for bringing Old-War back online. I'ts fun as always.
Any suggestion regardin' these guys with UEs?

Don't give full mana on level up. Keep mana regain and mana fluid low.
all they do is ganging up on people 5v1 don't even shoot sd, only spam gfbs, waves and UE's.

People go dominando 5 vs 1 to get bunny slippers/softs/boh and enough cash to buy roh+ ssa's .
They use gfb/ue (any aoe) because you get 1 point for everyone you hit when they die before you do.

It's a fun idea to get cash and eq while u progress but ppl abuse it.
To remove this feature will help.

People also started to abuse firebombs again to get points on ppl after they die.
It caused some freeze and lag.
Remove any damage from field/ bomb/ wall.
Keep them in game only to help you block ppl.
i thought id be able to 2 hit people with sds like last version. Bring back the eds 2 hitting ppl with sds and it would be fun.

Druid +5 ML compared to sorcerer worked in the past.
Change Poison storm UE back to the high poison spell.
(something like -30 to -50 ticks idk correct dmg formula)
That can be useful extra damage to combo trapped players.

That's my "solution".

Last edited:
I don't really like your ideas because players are looking for a more "realistic pvp damage system". So they can get better at playing high/low rates.
It's not bad to keep the most used runes/spells as close to the current standard as possible. (sd/ue/gfb/mort hur)

I understand your point and normally I'd want the real oldschool pvp system as well, but it simply does not work on a war server like this and most previous war server have made many successful changes to the pvp system to counter gfb/wave/ue retards like these. Those server were very popular and alot of fun. Though they weren't the best ones to practice real pvp, which you'd use on rpg servers. To have a 100% correct oldschool pvp server will make it easier for you to practice the real pvp, but since there will be retards running around not shooting sds but doing other stupid shit then, you won't be able to practice those things anyway. Besides, in real pvp situations people don't just fill up with fullmana and run out spamming waves til they kill someone or die themselves them do the exact thing again for several hours. My point is, how people pvp here would be much more identical to real pvp on rpg server if the changes I typed above were to be followed. Which doesn't really make sense at first, but if you really think about it, it will.

thanks for watching my stream and don't forget to follow :rolleyes:

There's 1 thing that has to be changed: make mort hur take fucking soul points, all that is happening right now is people spamming fucking mort hurs everywhere with teams of 5, this server is quite useless for PVP training atm.

We have to keep in mind every single possibility before doing big changes, because all of these listed above affect the gameplay.

Facts;
-In low player base servers any of these problems are a serious issue at all, the question is "Do we actually need to change formulas?"
-Not always there will be over 30 players online.
--

Possible problems;
-Small maps (since 30 players ain't that much to generate such problems if we think that)
If you notice these spam's are usually generated near temple
--
Solutions?
-Change mana for morthur/ue as in 7.6(500,1200)
-Add soul points for mort hur. <- As we stated before, when some sorc want to fight against 2 druids this is going to be unfair because we haven't nerf'd Druids at all, unlike. We MUST actually think in noob sorcerers out there they'll simply logout and never come back not everyone is used to changes.
-Set atleast one more teleport at every city to avoid going out at the same place as everyone.
-This server count with Team Battle script's that auto set a team(2) to every player and can't attack each others I used to enable it after 30+ players online but haven't used it on this version nor even Events.
-Create new and larger maps.
--

Let me know wich ones you consider necessary.
Thanks for your time and reports, this server is online for you all who enjoy it. Forgive me if something is misspelled.

-Add soul points for mort hur. <- As we stated before, when some sorc want to fight against 2 druids this is going to be unfair because we haven't nerf'd Druids at all, unlike. We MUST actually think in noob sorcerers out there they'll simply logout and never come back not everyone is used to changes.

There's not much to nerf druids, they dont have the possibility to spam 8 mort hurs running out of temple in a group of 5, all their damage has to be aimed. The 2 v 1 isn't going to be unfair, it's going to be as fair as a 2 v 1 of 2 sorcerers vs 1 druid is.

Nope, druid gameplay (most of druids use it) is Utamo vita and you're able to tank 2 sd + 2 burst easily. This is not the case for sorcerers. Nobody said I'll nerf them, unlike I've buffed druids since oldwar v2~

We have to keep in mind every single possibility before doing big changes, because all of these listed above affect the gameplay.

Facts;
-In low player base servers any of these problems are a serious issue at all, the question is "Do we actually need to change formulas?"
-Not always there will be over 30 players online.
--

Possible problems;
-Small maps (since 30 players ain't that much to generate such problems if we think that)
If you notice these spam's are usually generated near temple
--
Solutions?
-Set atleast one more teleport at every city to avoid going out at the same place as everyone.
-This server count with Team Battle script's that auto set a team(2) to every player and can't attack each others I used to enable it after 30+ players online but haven't used it on this version nor even Events.
-Create new and larger maps.
--

Thanks for your time and reports, this server is online for you all who enjoy it. Forgive me if something is misspelled.

mort hur was 250 mana in 7.6/7.72 just as in 7.4, the only mana costs they changed were ue, e vita and runes, but the double the mana cost of it anyway

those spams are not around temple they're everywhere because they're in teams of 4-5 faggots.

Nope, druid gameplay (most of druids use it) is Utamo vita and you're able to tank 2 sd + 2 burst easily. This is not the case for sorcerers. Nobody said I'll nerf them, unlike I've buffed druids since oldwar v2~

You're nearly able to tank that without utamo vita. How are sorcerers not able to block 2 sd + 2 burst with utamo vita, they have an energy ring as well. You're not making much sense to me at the moment.

How are sorcerers not able to block 2 sd + 2 burst with utamo vita, they have an energy ring as well. You're not making much sense.

Because they can't use their spells when mana drained and have lower sd so can't kill on 2x sd. On Druid however being on low mana is simply extra hp while you can keep killing others doing 2x sd+mf.
those spams are not around temple they're everywhere because they're in teams of 4-5 faggots.

How can you not expect to get waved, gfb'd, ue'd, every time you walk in a crowded spot. The moment you see 3 sorcerers in your screen it's already obvious what's gonna happen. That goes for every server. I'm not saying it's easy but you got options that can help u deal with this.

I'm sorry but it almost sounds like both of you expect to fight and heal ur way around the map aslong as you don't get trapped or exhausted. I agree that a system like Realistic-war with soul points on attack spells is fun and AOE is easy. But being aware of constant danger from wave and UE's is fun too.

Thanks for your time and reports, this server is online for you all who enjoy it.
Lording, you're already in close contact with the best PVPers. You're a great player yourself. Don't change anything you or they don't find necessary. Most players here probably wont play oldwar anymore soon as oldera comes out. So listen to suggestions of your true community . (Preferably N&S American Pro's) I think aslong you can remain lag and bot free, they will keep playing without many complaints.

Because they can't use their spells when mana drained and have lower sd so can't kill on 2x sd. On Druid however being on low mana is simply extra hp while you can keep killing others doing 2x sd+mf.

How can you not expect to get waved, gfb'd, ue'd, every time you walk in a crowded spot. The moment you see 3 sorcerers in your screen it's already obvious what's gonna happen. That goes for every server. I'm not saying it's easy but you got options that can help u deal with this.

I'm sorry but it almost sounds like both of you expect to fight and heal ur way around the map aslong as you don't get trapped or exhausted. I agree that a system like Realistic-war with soul points on attack spells is fun and AOE is easy. But being aware of constant danger from wave and UE's is fun too.

No they can't use their spells while mana drained, but I'm playing a druid and I'm not 2 hitting people with sds either.

It's not about not being expected to get waved or UE'd, it's the fact that people can just rush out of the temple and start spamming mort hur, most of them dont even care about dying in this fashion, as they can just relog immediately and do it again. Yeah there's options, but you shouldn't be pretty much forced to stay away from every fight just because everyone gets to spam mort hurs whenever they feel like since a death here doesn't matter.

The Realistic-war system worked very well in my opinion, you didnt get e-waved all the time and people were actually using SDs making it fun.

are we even playing the same server? There is not a constant "danger" of waves. Waves are the only danger, these 5 man teams only use waves, if they aren't 5 monkeys together there is one monkey playing solo but all he does is standing in a corner gfbing and running away as soon as someone starts firing at him

are we even playing the same server? There is not a constant "danger" of waves. Waves are the only danger, these 5 man teams only use waves, if they aren't 5 monkeys together there is one monkey playing solo but all he does is standing in a corner gfbing and running away as soon as someone starts firing at him
LOL That made me laugh, is not the first time someone tell me this happens exact words! Well sadly this is how the USA community is we can open old-war in europe and 10 pro pvpers will log and use SD/Wall only. This happens because there wasn't any server online in usa since 2 years ago SOME of the US community discovered that playing with lag in europe wasn't the only way to play(players with really shitty internet). They have no experience at all killing players im sure we all had fun shooting UE's many years ago, well this is their many years ago. We have to add that before on a 7.6 ot like Stormserver having 100-200 players online was awesome, it was such a big server.. Nowadays many 8.x players came to 7.x and the ones who had "PvP" there trained with our exhaust already and are truly great players even more than old tibians because they're smart in traps(8.6) as a plus. I can name more than one 8.6 guy that's better than me on 7.x and they have only 2 years playing in these versions, the rest of them yeah.. just spam gfb/waves/ue.

All I want to state is that isn't my fault only to have these kind of spams, there are lots of situations that make it this way.. Surely I can fix as much as I can this server is very easy to change scripts out there. Im so sick irl now that's why I've been working slowly

Last edited:
LOL That made me laugh, is not the first time someone tell me this happens exact words! Well sadly this is how the USA community is we can open old-war in europe and 10 pro pvpers will log and use SD/Wall only. This happens because there wasn't any server online in usa since 2 years ago SOME of the US community discovered that playing with lag in europe wasn't the only way to play(players with really shitty internet). They have no experience at all killing players im sure we all had fun shooting UE's many years ago, well this is their many years ago. We have to add that before on a 7.6 ot like Stormserver having 100-200 players online was awesome, it was such a big server.. Nowadays many 8.x players came to 7.x and the ones who had "PvP" there trained with our exhaust already and are truly great players even more than old tibians because they're smart in traps(8.6) as a plus. I can name more than one 8.6 guy that's better than me on 7.x and they have only 2 years playing in these versions, the rest of them yeah.. just spam gfb/waves/ue.

All I want to state is that isn't my fault only to have these kind of spams, there are lots of situations that make it this way.. Surely I can fix as much as I can this server is very easy to change scripts out there. Im so sick irl now that's why I've been working slowly

haha ok well i'm only arguing with the people pretending this is not a problem. I know it takes time to fix stuff as it's not your actuall job but an hobby or some sort. Take your time.

Server is pretty fun......... but lag is stupiiiiiiiiiiiiid : p
<3 my ***** Lording xD

oh and make push faster plz

Last edited:
Those who're laggin try using WTFast is currently free for everyone(just click on 'extend 14 days' while setting the game)

i don't have a problem with waves/ue's xD, pretty easy to kill spammers for me..

but i think paralyze is bugged, one time i got paralyze and couldn't even move for like 3 seconds.. i was just stuck

#fixdruidsorfuckthisot
They have ml 45, mas pox hit was highered.. There are more druids than sorcerer online will check it tomorrow and paste it here. Anyways would like to see your proposal Fred :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back