• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm only arguing with the people pretending this is not a problem.

How can I possibly argue about something like ppl spamming waves and gfb after the problems this OT has been trough?

In one of the first popular editions exp gain was so big that a few known EU players abused it to make lvl 100+ at night. 1 hitting ppl on SD, combo kills on wave and ue. GFB+ burst was dead at 1 point. They blocked of temples. Still ppl fought them every day to get them in pz and block them instead. So the rest could play normal. Until it was managed to make impossible.

Around April there was a huge problem of aimbotters. While many rather decided to join them to not get killed. Others fought them off every day together for a moment to play normal. Finally the bot/hax found a way to crash server.

Now that it's back with a way to keep botters to a minimum (for now) it's hard to see someone say that "it's impossible to play" here.

Thank you Lording for bringing Old-War back online. I'ts fun as always.

Don't give full mana on level up. Keep mana regain and mana fluid low.
Dude, this ot is practically dead so it don't matter

People go dominando 5 vs 1 to get bunny slippers/softs/boh and enough cash to buy roh+ ssa's .
They use gfb/ue (any aoe) because you get 1 point for everyone you hit when they die before you do.

It's a fun idea to get cash and eq while u progress but ppl abuse it.
To remove this feature will help.

People also started to abuse firebombs again to get points on ppl after they die.
It caused some freeze and lag.
Remove any damage from field/ bomb/ wall.
Keep them in game only to help you block ppl.

Druid +5 ML compared to sorcerer worked in the past.
Change Poison storm UE back to the high poison spell.
(something like -30 to -50 ticks idk correct dmg formula)
That can be useful extra damage to combo trapped players.

That's my "solution".

"Thin Small Fist, post: 2273077, member: 187297"]How can I possibly argue about something like ppl spamming waves and gfb after the problems this OT has been trough?

In one of the first popular editions exp gain was so big that a few known EU players abused it to make lvl 100+ at night. 1 hitting ppl on SD, combo kills on wave and ue. GFB+ burst was dead at 1 point. They blocked of temples. Still ppl fought them every day to get them in pz and block them instead. So the rest could play normal. Until it was managed to make impossible.

Around April there was a huge problem of aimbotters. While many rather decided to join them to not get killed. Others fought them off every day together for a moment to play normal. Finally the bot/hax found a way to crash server.

Now that it's back with a way to keep botters to a minimum (for now) it's hard to see someone say that "it's impossible to play" here.
This ot is dead, so no point playing

I understand your point and normally I'd want the real oldschool pvp system as well, but it simply does not work on a war server like this and most previous war server have made many successful changes to the pvp system to counter gfb/wave/ue retards like these. Those server were very popular and alot of fun. Though they weren't the best ones to practice real pvp, which you'd use on rpg servers. To have a 100% correct oldschool pvp server will make it easier for you to practice the real pvp, but since there will be retards running around not shooting sds but doing other stupid shit then, you won't be able to practice those things anyway. Besides, in real pvp situations people don't just fill up with fullmana and run out spamming waves til they kill someone or die themselves them do the exact thing again for several hours. My point is, how people pvp here would be much more identical to real pvp on rpg server if the changes I typed above were to be followed. Which doesn't really make sense at first, but if you really think about it, it will.

thanks for watching my stream and don't forget to follow :rolleyes:
Your stream was pretty good

i think paralyze is bugged, one time i got paralyze and couldn't even move for like 3 seconds.. i was just stuck
What happens is you get stuck on previous square. It might have something to do with ping or delay of cancel movement. When I watched Rat cast it was piece of cake for him. It happens sometimes to me too.

This used to be an amazing server until the brothers showed up and made everyone leave the server

They have ml 45, mas pox hit was highered.. There are more druids than sorcerer online will check it tomorrow and paste it here. Anyways would like to see your proposal Fred :).
Make a burst, SD duel with only 2 druids. You'll see it's kinda hard to double sd kill then. It's possible but takes long. In bigger fights it goes better.

This ot is dead, so no point playing
Old-War is not dead it is an US server, its 5 AM bro. having 50 players on a war ot (small cities) is not bad, also considering there are no mc's at all.

@jeremie; we were going to make that duel 2 days ago remember? =P teamed up instead!

Old-War is not dead it is an US server, its 5 AM bro. having 50 players on a war ot (small cities) is not bad, also considering there are no mc's at all.

@jeremie; we were going to make that duel 2 days ago remember? =P teamed up instead!
How many on normally?

Average is around 25~30 when in american and europe are around afternoon. Yesterday(Tuesday) Server record went to 52, it's a random day. There's no need to be weekend to play a war ot.

Last edited:
a war server doesn't even need more than 10 people tbh, just upset about all the gfb/wave spamming retards. But ye i'm aware we all been there Lording.

Saw 2 videos from your stream fully they're fun as hell gotta say youre mind is a bit evil, had fun while eating.

Last edited:
Im going to get a gaming pc at around Christmas? then I want to experience a war server like this at maximum graphics :)

Im going to get a gaming pc at around Christmas? then I want to experience a war server like this at maximum graphics :)
Hope you do so, these days are the best for playing tibia, atleast for me that feel doesn't dissapear yet!

Hope you do so, these days are the best for playing tibia, atleast for me that feel doesn't dissapear yet!
I'll be playing tibia for years so, I'll definitely have fun on this server :)

Played for a little bit got killed a few times I'm playing on a shitty computer with a bad keyboard and mouse :( that's why I'm getting a pc

Get rid of those aimbotters, its sick, or remove your "AntiBot" in thread o.0

who needs a gamer pc when you've got this bad boi :cool:
U59Qinc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back