• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove gfb from game, if you die tp to temple instead of actually dieing (so your bps stay open), more sd dmg & let mort hur cost soul

WTF, GM how can u let some botters bot all weekend long? Shirohige, kudo fvrt, Eli Scripz, Ambuja~. Those 4 players extremely aimbotting and not even try to hide it. Whole server know they botting. Ip ban those whores please

GM you should do something about some botters such as Kudos, Choplin, Ma di Akh and a few others.

Like 5 team botters

Last edited:
Really tired of all these damn botters!

remove gfb from game, if you die tp to temple instead of actually dieing (so your bps stay open), more sd dmg & let mort hur cost soul

Damn no, mort shouldn't cost soul, that would really kill it...

Only botters ingame, Chapulin, hamza, kov, shirohige. GM seem to love botters.

Bots will be cleaned up tonight. Remember to get the latest client and click on Patcher.exe when you're not able to login old-war.

New client is running, make sure you auto update your client using patcher.exe for more information visit the website.

I already lost all motivation of playing this server. Delete these aimbotters that ruined your server so that people will feel some justice
Chapolin
Doomesdr
Kurdo Fvrt
Luis The Dinamite
Ma Di Akh
Shirohige

They are on the "top players" list and it's so annoying I'm not even feeling like playing while they can on their botted characters.

I get banned for using aimbot but nobody else does? Seems fair.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for bot reports since update, all feedback I get is 0 bots going on now.

@Lording Did you change your host? cuz i never had lag before, and now always got lag :/? just wondering

Not really mate, it keep being in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back