• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] One Piece Online Brasil 8.60 COMING SOON

headhog

Reaction score
logo1fw.png

The first game based on the great adventure One Piece
The GAME still in production, but you can help sharing the work

infofw.png

-We will support all America and Europe, with a datacenter on Washigton
-Earlier this journey possible choice of 6 main characters, Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Usop and Chopper
-A varible clothes to all main characters
-A Hero vocation, its a random pirate, you can create, getting clothes, and more powers with Akuma no Mi
-Several quests, on the world of One Piece
-A map based on the original map of One Piece
-Many Akuma no Mi in forms of missions, each giving a different power
-Navigation System

fotos2fw.png

ddsaf2.png

34208898.png

dd4w.png

trailerfw.png

[video=youtube;-UjML5et5M8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UjML5et5M8[/video]

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Last edited:
Well, uhm. Goodluck. Tho, tell the mapper to sharpen his skills. In the first pic there's a part of the tree missing including the dirt having no borders. That might just be an unfinished area, but you should've finished it (in that case) before posting it.. The was also borders at the water, that were just a straight line. As if he just dragged it quicky round the water. It's ugly. The trailer could also been done better. I mean, you're only walking around in the forrest, you could've just aswell run back and forth from 2 different square meters. Include some mountains, underground adventures, quests, etc.

Those things might not exist yet, but then you shouldn't have made the trailer yet, it's not exciting to watch at all. Just giving constructive criticism here. But hey, if I ever see this project as a finished product, I'll gladely try it.

Well, uhm. Goodluck. Tho, tell the mapper to sharpen his skills. In the first pic there's a part of the tree missing including the dirt having no borders. That might just be an unfinished area, but you should've finished it (in that case) before posting it.. The was also borders at the water, that were just a straight line. As if he just dragged it quicky round the water. It's ugly. The trailer could also been done better. I mean, you're only walking around in the forrest, you could've just aswell run back and forth from 2 different square meters. Include some mountains, underground adventures, quests, etc.

Those things might not exist yet, but then you shouldn't have made the trailer yet, it's not exciting to watch at all. Just giving constructive criticism here. But hey, if I ever see this project as a finished product, I'll gladely try it.

Actually those are 2 pictures.

Back
Top Bottom