• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Original Chaos OT 8.5!!

This server is great. It contains amazing custom features which many servers don't have. The idea is amazing. #1 Ranked Server!

5***** Rating.

It's a little confusing at the beginning. :p When your past level 300! WEEE :)

It looks retarded? Are you sure your monitor is on? I think your looking at the reflection of yourself on your black screen.

We aren't that strict about botting atm but once the population increases we will not tolerate botters. :)

It looks retarded? Are you sure your monitor is on? I think your looking at the reflection of yourself on your black screen.

Oh shit son... you just ripped a rapper-wannabe into 1000 pieces.

:( server down

Yea... like it said on the website, I was getting pinged every 30 minutes or so so I had to shut it down for the night. Sorry :/

When will it be back up?
Btw, search for DDOS protection on this forum.
You can protect yourself from pings.

Wow! It was about time that someone transformed old Chaos into a 8.5 server!

Also Knights/Paladins are not magic based anymore. They actually do what they're supposed to.

And FINALLY someone with the will to improve. I played the last revived 7.6 chaos and Admins promised to improve knights/paladins aswell, but they never did, hope you guys actually do it better!

Ill definitely play, old Chaos + TFS 0.3.5 doesnt sound like something Id miss ;)

When is it getting online?

Btw I have an inquiry that I think might bug your server on a horrible way, Ill tell you on PMs so you can check.

Lol, I see you reset the server.
That makes me a little bit mad, now when is it coming on?...

At 9:00 PM EST the server will be released with a fresh new start. Due to mass pinging, I had to wipe the whole database because there was way to many items duped. You can thank whoeve was doing it. The server should flow nicely from now on though. Donations will be refunded 100% but after 3 days of release.

Have fun playing ChaosOT!

Questions:

Back on in 15 minutes, right?
Where can we donate?
Is botting illegal?
Did you add DDOS prevention system?
Are we expecting another reset soon?

Questions:

Back on in 15 minutes, right?
Where can we donate?
Is botting illegal?
Did you add DDOS prevention system?
Are we expecting another reset soon?

Yea, sevrer is on atm.
There will be a donate button after 3 days of release.
Yea botting is illegal but we are killing ppl for botting atm.
Yea, I should be prevented from DDOS.
Reset? No. I never wanted to reset it in the 1st place.

If you need anything else just ask. :)

Server is good, but Im wondering some stuff. And dont get me wrong with them, its only doubts or suggestions.

First, after all the donations you've been getting, what's up with the random freezes/kicks? Its not only me but a couple of people I know there also get them constantly specially at night.

If you're not hosting it on a dedic yet, it might be time to.

1. We've also added balanced oblivion weapons for each vocation.

Are these implemented yet? Which are them? Tier 4 or so?

2. Mining System (Improved, no more garbage items)

Its true that it was improved, but I think you should make it a bit more "profitable" when it comes to the CC you get.

In old Chaos you could get a random amount between like 1-12, but here you always get 3 CC, so most of the times it represents a huge loss when you dont get any item on the crafting (and even if you do).

You could do something like this:

Lua:
    	chance = math.random(1,100)
    	amount = math.random(1,12)
    	extra = math.random(1,25)

if chance >= 0 and chance <= 10 then
    		doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,extra)
    	else
    		doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,amount)
    	end

I think it would be better that way, but I also think you should add more items to the crafting because no one seems to craft anymore. Wraps lost their old value and blessed items dont even sell. Id say add Chaotic weapons to it (tier 3) or if there are tier 4+ weapons add them aswell.

Its just a suggestion because I think the mining/crafting system is currently a bit forgotten, but it used to be quite important on old Chaos's economy.

3. Auction System (Sell in-game items on the website, all done automatically)

When will this be implemented? Looking forward to it.

4. Last but not least, I think the spell "Rage" for knights should be checked. It requires more maglvl than "Star" but it hits a bit less.

Well thats pretty much all the doubts I remember, sorry for long post.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back