• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Original Chaos OT 8.5!!

Another thing:

I just realized the hard way, that the PVP ARENA does NOT work. (the one on the last floor of Chaos City dp)

You gain frags and lose exp just like any other normal kill. Fix? There are plenty of PVP Arena scripts in this forum that you could implement in seconds.

Server is good, but Im wondering some stuff. And dont get me wrong with them, its only doubts or suggestions.

First, after all the donations you've been getting, what's up with the random freezes/kicks? Its not only me but a couple of people I know there also get them constantly specially at night.

If you're not hosting it on a dedic yet, it might be time to.

1. Are these implemented yet? Which are them? Tier 4 or so?

2. Its true that it was improved, but I think you should make it a bit more "profitable" when it comes to the CC you get.

In old Chaos you could get a random amount between like 1-12, but here you always get 3 CC, so most of the times it represents a huge loss when you dont get any item on the crafting (and even if you do).

You could do something like this:

Lua:
    	chance = math.random(1,100)
    	amount = math.random(1,12)
    	extra = math.random(1,25)

if chance >= 0 and chance <= 10 then
    		doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,extra)
    	else
    		doPlayerAddItem(cid,2160,amount)
    	end

I think it would be better that way, but I also think you should add more items to the crafting because no one seems to craft anymore. Wraps lost their old value and blessed items dont even sell. Id say add Chaotic weapons to it (tier 3) or if there are tier 4+ weapons add them aswell.

Its just a suggestion because I think the mining/crafting system is currently a bit forgotten, but it used to be quite important on old Chaos's economy.

3. When will this be implemented? Looking forward to it.

4. Last but not least, I think the spell "Rage" for knights should be checked. It requires more maglvl than "Star" but it hits a bit less.

Well thats pretty much all the doubts I remember, sorry for long post.

Cheers.

1. Yea all those weapons are already out.

2. When you mine, you get money and iron ores which are used for crafting.

3. I had the auction system in, but noone really used it becuase you were not able to put Oblivion pieces up there. The reason for that is becuase there is a limit on how much money you can put stuff up for, which you can't change I think.

4. I'll check into the rage spell.

Hope I helped. :)

@guitar freak, I think the auction script is already there :p
but the new weapons in mining thing would be cool

We have added an option for players of level 25,000+ to become reborn! What makes being reborn so special? Take a look:

> Faster Regeneration!
> Faster Attack Speed!
> New Spells!
> A FREE SKIN CHANGE once you become reborn!
> The Right To Brag about being on your second vocation!

(LEVEL REQUIREMENT: 25,000)

Have any suggestions on what else a Reborn should get? Message me in-game, and I'll think it over.

I mean if you REALLY want the auction system, I can add it but like I said you won't be able to sell stuff for over 2 bil.

1. Yea all those weapons are already out.

2. When you mine, you get money and iron ores which are used for crafting.

3. I had the auction system in, but noone really used it becuase you were not able to put Oblivion pieces up there. The reason for that is becuase there is a limit on how much money you can put stuff up for, which you can't change I think.

4. I'll check into the rage spell.

Hope I helped. :)

Sorry I didnt see this post before I posted last one hehe.

Anyways, I think you got me wrong on some of the points there.

1. Yeh I just realized there are various oblivion weapons, good :thumbup:

2. I know you can get that mate, but look closely:
    "Its true that it was improved, but I think you should make it a bit more "profitable" when it comes to the CC you get. "

I was only talking about the CC part, which should be more randomized IMO instead of always getting 3 cc like it is now. But well, seems like nobody mines anymore anyway..

3. Im guessing its the same system released here on otland so Ill take a look at it and see if it can be changed.

4. Good ;)

Btw, are you Deadly or Toxic?

I talked to Deadly a few days ago about some stuff concerning the revision a couple of spells (including Rage), but maybe he forgot..

EDIT: Well I checked the auction scrypt, and I also saw what your problem is.
Remember the "money bug" PM I sent ya a while ago? Well, thats what you're getting. Sadly, it is a problem with either the client or with LUA itself but it cant be fixed ;(

But still, you could implement the auctions system again but the max price to set would be 4.2b.
(Bug is on about 4294000000~ which would be 4.294b in your serv, at least thats the amount in my server, using 0.3.5pl1)

I think it could work pretty good considering ob pieces are ranging at 3-4b, some people sell it for more but well, they will have to stick to Shanti for that :)

Btw will you fix PVP Arena?

Last edited:
I use the PvP arena now for small events which includes the field of dreams event.

This is Admin Toxic btw.:p

I use the PvP arena now for small events which includes the field of dreams event.

This is Admin Toxic btw.:p

Ahh I see hehe.

Well, I still think you could make a small PVP Arena somewhere, it was pretty fun on old chaos and I think this new one could use it pretty well, maybe make it simple like a TP somewhere that leads to a mini "PVP-arena-island" :thumbup:

And will you consider the auction thing?

Keep it up, all in all, server is doing great!

The best thing about this server is the CONSTANT downtime..
99% Uptime (The 1% is for new content updates later on) my ass
load of bull shit

It'a meant to be a 7.6 server it like only worked for that.. You'd need to know how to make it work on any other

Back