• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

Reset, new hoster. Hes got 30 mbps connection, i had 15. Stages adjusted. Will be making database backups as well. Added some thing you all will like (EX: took out speed sets, added exori gran 3/4 mana, and manu more).

i played there through the 2 resets and then im not sure now but i think its down for good unless theirs another rest LOL

lol suree its kinda bs i was playing it yesterday and the new hoster said ok people cant log in im going to do a quick restart and then it'll be fixed ok guys?

i never came back up... lol

nah homie, this new gm is decent, altho my friend told me that the previous hoster still had a gm char during this reset, however he got deleted 2 days ago due to some type of corruption

it only took about 3 years of attemping to host this ot for there but be a none corrupt hoster

server izz nice just needs dedicated and something new to make it fun. ive played this ot every reset and it seems like the same thing. try to spice it up or somethin idk but i will play anyways ;x

Back
Top Bottom