• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

Pandera

Reaction score
Server will be up in approx 5 days so stay tuned!
News
Welcome to Pandera 7.6 PvP-E. We are aiming to replicate the oldschool dolera/inferna as well as possible, but with a VERY HIGHLY customized YurOT's map that can support higher levels with exciting quests and turns. As you might of known we've had quite the rocky past.. Lots of learning and trial and error and many things out of control. The 7.72 pvp lower rate was a complete ghost down with 5 people online.. It wasn't very attractive to players so here's hoping this will be.. Please try not to flame.. This is defidently the best option and will hopefully be the most fun. Please report all bugs here.

Ingame information
IP: pandera.no-ip.info
Client: 7.6
Distro: Stable version of avesta. (Easily 5 days uptime)
Lootrate: 2x (Loot also sells for more.
Offensive Exhaust: 1500ms
Healing Exhaust: 900ms

Experience Rates
8-40 = 50x
41-60 = 30x
61-90 = 15x
91-115 = 10x
115-130 = 7x
130+ = 4x

PvP-E Rate is about double what it was on dolera/inferna.

Staff
-Administrator Pandera
-GM Shmanky
-Recruiting
Please message us if you find a botter, a bug, or just have a question.

Botting
Is prohibited. This includes: macro, cavebot, aimbot, healbot. We do regular checks. Please report all botters to GM Shmanky or Administrator Pandera.
First offense = 24 hour ban. Second offense = 7 day ban. Third offense = Account Locked.

Some of the previous PVP action can be seen here:
[video=youtube;Lvy4BmUsJoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvy4BmUsJoo[/video]

Pandera's temple.
Temple.jpg

Conquer epic quests!
DemonLegs.jpg

Realitic spawns such as Mintwallin.
Mintwallin.jpg

Do you dare venture into Demona?
Demona.jpg

Cyclops hide away on the mountainous terrains!
MyServer4.jpg

Discover useful items!
BPofHolding.jpg

So what are you waiting for! We're waiting for you!

Last edited:
i was playin earlier today but left because of the freezes :/

Log on now. I fixed it, only freeze you should get now is the server save every 25 minutes or your net freeze. Remember its hosted in USA.

Doesn't seem bad. Whats ur policy with botters? U delete them or..? Dont really like server full of botters. Btw,u should upgrade to 7.72,less chopy

It hasn't closed at all, and I remember I made it 7.72 and lost all my players. I agree 7.72 is better for everyone but most people just don't get it.
On botters, first offense is a 24 hour ban, second offense is 7 days, and third offense is deletion. The reason I do this is because if i suspect your botting, I don't even hesitate you just get banned. I wouldn't want to delete a innocent player.

i swear the ot the shit lol fun af everybody should come play im lvl 54 -> polaris

Never would play it. Graphics are way to choppy.

So the server will be open for 3 more months, then another reset? Sounds wonderful!
A highrate pvp-e custom map can't exactly run for more than 3 months, and its what my players want not what i want. All my players want a reset, i reset. If at the end of 3 months they don't want a reset I won't reset.

who cares if reset in 3 months.. its high rate pvp enforced... be real

So the server will be open for 3 more months, then another reset? Sounds wonderful!

Dumbest thing anyone's ever said.

Edit: 14:45 New record of players online is: 132. jjjaja

Last edited:
Back