• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

Wihh, your statement to that quote was not even close to being relevant..

Man, change it to 7.72 again, just try it. I know of several people wanting to try it if it is 7.72...

Man, change it to 7.72 again, just try it. I know of several people wanting to try it if it is 7.72...
suck on this ,l, who cares if you know "several people" who'd love 7.72. Last time he did it, it was ~20-30 people online, and yet nowadays it has like 100+ online. So crawl back to your hole.

Lol@ dedicated company. Server will be down till I think of something. Sorry.

[video=youtube;Fb5lQPA6hL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5lQPA6hL8[/video]

GM Shmanky here =P. For the record, I never did any of that shit. Pandera's room mate or w/e had access to his account (my GM was on his account) and whenever he failed, died, etc. he would log onto my GM instead of Admin Pandera. Betta to blame me than the owner =P. The only time anyone was banned for the SSA's or whatever anyone had was when I was actually on my character. Don't believe me? Just look at how he talks, I always used perfect puncuation =PP.

heh yeah its hoodnasty, i knew from day one it was those retarted kids from syracuse when the owner gave me his msn and i already had him in my blocked list, this server is prolly the most corrupted but still fun to play cause of the pvp-e style

Naa, in all honestly it's not that corrupted. There would only be like one cheated character at a time, who then died and spread all the cheated items across the server which I did mah best to get rid of =P.

There was a lot of botter's yeah but if this server was 100% clean Sammy believe me there wouldnt be enough wars to even have a video of the server up. 8/10 people in 7.6 bot, and when i make it 7.72, none play.

Back