• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

There was a lot of botter's yeah but if this server was 100% clean Sammy believe me there wouldnt be enough wars to even have a video of the server up. 8/10 people in 7.6 bot, and when i make it 7.72, none play.

I like how honest you are. Really shows that you're actually into the server.

So whats going on with the server atm, just abit of downtime, upgrading or staying off? Looks quite interesting would like to try it out

There was a lot of botter's yeah but if this server was 100% clean Sammy believe me there wouldnt be enough wars to even have a video of the server up. 8/10 people in 7.6 bot, and when i make it 7.72, none play.

yeah 8/10 people bot on your sever, cause you dont care and the only way someone is going to get banned is if hoodnasty is on some new gm made char and he can see they are botting then he'll log on gm and ban them. No other 7.6's have this problem other than your serv. Illuminate,outcast and even dazeria and 90% bot free

Hard to keep up motivation when your dedicated is in brazillian and you misread a message and your dedicated runs out
xe3igy.png

Yeah, that's Portuguese for suspended lolol.

Yeah, I need some more money for a dedicated so I'll try to work something out. May take weeks, may take months. May never get it back on.

a little downtime?
Atleast I'm honest. And i meant to say may take hours, days, weeks. It won't be a month. And yes it "may" never come back on. And I "may" have a heart attack right now, doesn't mean its going to happen.

Lol very true. Btw, if anyone wants to loan me money, any amount just for now I'll pay you back. I want to get the server online asap but I don't get a cash injection in my card till mid-october.

Lol very true. Btw, if anyone wants to loan me money, any amount just for now I'll pay you back. I want to get the server online asap but I don't get a cash injection in my card till mid-october.
how much do you need?

Comming from the kid who's server can't even break a 15 player online record and doesn't even know how to run a server. Stop being such a prick.

WRONG.. lol... i have 3 ots... my main one has 314 max. but thank you for that.. and i wont stop being a prick because your an ass hole. so... ;)

Last edited:
Back