• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

Any point in posting gifs of botters in the forum? Just be honest cause i dont want to waste my time again

New record of players online: 85!
All bugs will be fixed when I get home, just everyone please use the forums because I check the forums 10x more than i login the game.

Lol, just rolled Noxity's 3's team with FMP SOOOOOO hard. You don't understand how pissed he was.

New record of players online: 85!
All bugs will be fixed when I get home, just everyone please use the forums because I check the forums 10x more than i login the game.

ill take u ignoring my question as the regular "dont report cause i aint gonna ban and loose online player numbers" as the anwser

Yadii Botting - Speedy Share - upload your files here 0:46 Yadii Bursts + SD's me. Get rid of that douche bag please hes been botting non stop 24/7

i got no chance against all these mexican botters, even with spray and kevin

i wont be loging in anymore

Back