• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate RESET

Yadiier using unofficial software to play 6th November 2011 04:51:41 4h

Yadii Botting Again - Speedy Share - upload your files here (at 5:49 he bursts + SD's and then tries to say hes not a botter right after it happens when i didnt even say anything rofl. He also bursts and SD's again in the lvl 20 maze at 7:40~ if that matters) Get rid of this kid. Here is the second cam of him botting. When do you plan on getting more staff because these noobs just run around spamming SD openly and i'd love for a GM to be online when they do it. This should be a week ban for him. I suggest getting rid of the 1 day ban and just making it a week and then a deletion for second offence. If they don't take you serious the first time then why the hell put up with them a second and third time? this is pathetic.

lol why u even try nymphis? id rather this serv be offline permanently than him encouraging botting and even letting that syracus down syndrome kid bot and giving him admin

Because I pretty much quit the server already. Too many botters and they're all taking over and nothings being done cus the staff blows. Plus the corruption is back for the 99th time. This server is trash. Just thought i'd cam the beaners before I left but i lost my recordings except for this one :( Aww well.

cause there is nothin else *****, i need someone to sell me their otek, it b called freeofbotterstopia

lol both those hosting retards are online right now botting and tping each other on gm if they get traped by m wals

Last edited:
Fuck this OT... I killed a Red Skull guy... (THE GM).. DROPS DONOR SHIT... HE GOES ON HIS GM ACCOUNT AND TAKES IT BACK.. FUCK THIS OT... FUCK YOU.. If you can't play fair GTFO

SammyNSC will be hosting this so expect no botters and no gay corruption. He will be the only admin.

Heuehaeuh shouldn't have given this to Sammy.

Kid merks the temple+blows at mapping... Not to mention he never puts shit online and teams with doonrak ;s

SammyNSC will be hosting this so expect no botters and no gay corruption. He will be the only admin.

Oldera style all over again?

No corruption my ass. I got banned on my knight for botting on a server 90% of the players botted on.

3 days later he came speaking to me on my new sorc, 5 min later I got banned there -for no reason- because he has some kind of vendetta against me. No corruption my ass. I was actually looking forward to playing this server til you mention Sammy was hosting.

Oldera style all over again?

No corruption my ass. I got banned on my knight for botting on a server 90% of the players botted on.

3 days later he came speaking to me on my new sorc, 5 min later I got banned there -for no reason- because he has some kind of vendetta against me. No corruption my ass. I was actually looking forward to playing this server til you mention Sammy was hosting.

Get over your self buddy : -)

Next time you decide to flame and troll, look at the date of the thread. Posting on a 1 year old thread that another career troll bumped, and cause you saw the opportunity you post nasty false about me, ha =D Bet your sillly botting ass didnt even check the date, just saw a chance to flame and took it. And yeah I banned your newb botting ass, just because you bot on one character dont mean others are safe. Thats not how the world works kiddo

adios

Get over your self buddy : -)

Next time you decide to flame and troll, look at the date of the thread. Posting on a 1 year old thread that another career troll bumped, and cause you saw the opportunity you post nasty false about me, ha =D Bet your sillly botting ass didnt even check the date, just saw a chance to flame and took it. And yeah I banned your newb botting ass, just because you bot on one character dont mean others are safe. Thats not how the world works kiddo

adios

You seem a little upset, making such a wall of text ^_^

Back