• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E STAGED RPG!

Home: "Okay.. Power went out, which cleared the database(whiped accounts).. Im done with this. Hosting is too much bullshit. If you would like to buy Pandera, the server (avesta 0.6.3 pandera edition) and the map, please contact me on MSN.. [email protected]"

again alot of people wasted there time on your crappy serverXd
but shouldn't every hoster has a backup for the account files. incase for things like this that the account data won't go lost?

How is my server crappy in the slightest? Server would be amazing if it had a better hoster (Yes, i am calling myself a bad hoster). I should've backed everything up, and i didnt, and now i pay consequence. Server would be great under a good hoster.

Well as i've been told from pandera the ot backups it self every 24 hour which have not been passed he didn't know somethin like this would happend everything was out of his hand !

connection to the database center was lost, this can be caused by a server save or a DDos attack. please try again later!

nihahaah LOL that's mestera.suck.net

ye server is on but websites down for a while it will be fixed when gm comes from work.

a new rule would be added lol i guess so saying any other ip of any server would cause a ban or smth ~.~ this is an advertising thread for pandera not anyother server!

As you all know.. The power went out and everything got cleared. I cant sell pandera.. Ive put too much time into it. So i am working on converting Pandera to either 7.7 or 7.4. Why? Less botters and with 7.7 you can select graphics engine. So stay tuned.

pandera you dont even know how to do it, i saw ur post on support asking for help..
whats ur points u bullshit? ; p

Lol he's right. It's fucked up.. Personally don't even want to host because I never wanted any of this to happen. However if i do get it to 7.7 there WILL be backups cause I dont want this shit to happen again. Pisses me off.

Not clueless in the slightest. Im not a programmer so I can't do it all from scratch but i know my basics =)

ughghg reset again cool. all good tho i hear Dennis/realots dud commin out with highrate based off realots files with proxy server o.o?

Hoodnasty, Your such a fucking idiot, why the fuck you spoiling it if you know that? fucking noob

Shushu