• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E STAGED RPG!

Your a idiot.. and now i can tell you, its better you dont even start there, cause youre gonna get a ban, at a high lvl ;)

Your a idiot.. and now i can tell you, its better you dont even start there, cause youre gonna get a ban, at a high lvl ;)

wtf man who gives a shit he told us this. lol you want to be the only one knowing wich server there will come is that it? its good he advertised it abit already. if he bans hoodnasty for that i won't even play there.

don't act like a bitch shushu

ill ask dennis sec

Ok, server is totally spoiled now xDD

@lastman
Im not acting like a bitch, its me who told him, and i said him not to tell anyone, because dennis didnt want to.
and who said its for that?
Hoodnasty is the most cheater i ever knew. :D

such a secrets just can't stay a secretXD if dennis didn't want it to be spoiled he shouldn't have told it anyone. because as you can see you couldn't keep your mouth aswell. so you made the same mistake as hoodnasty did. but hoodnasty just told it to everyoneXD

i forgot it was supposed to be secret. but dennis didnt confirm anything yet so this is all positive advertisement.. none will leave valhalla etc just getting word out

Wich is a retarted act
Yes sure u forgot ^

If u dont believe, wait and u'll see? no need in spoiling it idiot

he told me its bull, lol. and he aint lieing to me. anyway what you gn00bs mean is classicitibia (which was owned by Remere), that one will be coming again "soon".

he told me its bull, lol. and he aint lieing to me. anyway what you gn00bs mean is classicitibia (which was owned by Remere), that one will be coming again "soon".

to bad i know for sure it won't be on in next 3 months. so good luck waiting

edit: bye

Last edited:
Bob is not bob i think its gail xd..
Whatever its not bull, and no its not CT ^you dumb kurwa!

lawl, not a recomended server. lier gms, and no dedicate. wtf

You dont believe? add me on msn and i will let you login. Just the whole map got fucked when i converted.

^
We wont play, cuz of first no dedicated, second Immature Kid gm, third allready 5 or 6 resets if i well remember