• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Think it might be time for a CHANGE?
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Hope you did something to the loot of DL'S, It was pretty sad how shit it is compared to any other monster.

(Could have been bad luck) but i used 90k in sds , which i think was 15 or so bp of sds on dragon lords and i looted 2 strange helmets and a fire sword.
However bad luck was never present in hero's. Look into increasing dl loot please.

Hope you did something to the loot of DL'S, It was pretty sad how shit it is compared to any other monster.

(Could have been bad luck) but i used 90k in sds , which i think was 15 or so bp of sds on dragon lords and i looted 2 strange helmets and a fire sword.
However bad luck was never present in hero's. Look into increasing dl loot please.

Done, although only a little bit. DL's are not necessarily meant to be a profitable monster, as heroes are. They're more geared towards people looking to PG.

Few updates - Fury spawn. Furies are basically identical to real tibia's Furies, however I've made them a bit tougher (also another DL spawn added in same cave region; west of city).

ipUNCGm.png

New pirate quest (still working on it a bit, about 95% done).

FiTBDq6.png

Working on new POI(ish?) style quest - about 50% done.

IsNffg8.png

Server randomly shut off? lol

Anyway, when you get around to putting it back up or fixing what happened make sure everyone spawns in the temple.. No need for people to log into a bunch of dragons or heros and die.

Last edited:
Back