• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Great server! No massive pking and fairly balanced vocations, though knights lvl kinda fast :)

Yeah Exori is jewed (125 mana) should make it like 35% of mana or something.

knights have it the hardest.. i don't know what you're talking about. just utani gran hur and bye bye

You don't actually die in trainers, it just kicks you out... But it shows that you died on the website to whoever killed you in trainers.

Lol... Anyway, trying to train is a waste of time now.

Last edited:
You don't actually die in trainers, it just kicks you out... But it shows that you died on the website to whoever killed you in trainers.

Lol... Anyway, trying to train is a waste of time now.

Yah, sorry guys. New tiles I put in overwrote old non-pvp ones.

Should be fixed now on restart - no PvP in trainers and no loss when you die from a fire ele.

what city in usa is this hosted?

and why u dont put server on otservlist fro more player?

Level 100 Money Quest: 9~ Demons at the end, impossible to clear without a massive team of level 100's because of respawn rates. Not logical for a PVP-E server.
Level 100 Soft Boots Quest: 9~ Demons in a small area where you get teleported all the way to the left against a wall... Again, not logical for a PVP-E server quest.

I can't wait to see the other ones... because honestly these two are next to impossible to do without a decent team of level 100's.

Back