• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

This launch date has been pre-set for a little over a month, no plans to change.
1.jpg
server has been up for like 2 weeks o_O

From 150~ players online at evenings to 100~ players online. What happened? (with around 70 of the players in trainers)

From 150~ players online at evenings to 100~ players online. What happened? (with around 70 of the players in trainers)

this serv has an average lifespan of 2 weeks, jus gets boring since everything is easy unfortunately

yeah this OT dead anyway, 90/100 people are AFK trainers all day. He said he would make 1 hour kick but my character has been in trainers for 24 hours... Also the fact that he doesn't ban any of the aim botters

nah servers dead people he favorites can run around with aimbot and when there losing a war he bans there enemys for them so they can win besides that he teleported people to the end of the roh quest like the 3rd day and wouldnt tp everyone just his friends and you cant even go into town without 10 brazilians on your ass

yeah this OT dead anyway, 90/100 people are AFK trainers all day. He said he would make 1 hour kick but my character has been in trainers for 24 hours... Also the fact that he doesn't ban any of the aim botters

Only 80 possible spots; but yeah, OT has been slowly dying as it always does. 1 hour kick was removed temporarily to fix a different bug, and is back in on next restart.

Everytime I login I ban atleast 5 people - over 25 accounts have been deleted.

nah servers dead people he favorites can run around with aimbot and when there losing a war he bans there enemys for them so they can win besides that he teleported people to the end of the roh quest like the 3rd day and wouldnt tp everyone just his friends and you cant even go into town without 10 brazilians on your ass

It wasn't the RoH quest, it was the quest for Pandera weapons. I teleport'ed 3 people that I accidentally debugged, which resulted in their death.

I ban whomever I see aimbotting - I have no favorites, I have no personal relationships with anyone playing the server. I treat you as I treat everyone else (I banned you and 2 of the people you were fighting) but I believe you are too immature to realize that you're wrong in every aspect of our arguments. I also hope you realize it is impossible to bolt-sd someone while stairhopping - it's not due to delay from having already sent a bolt, it's simply not possible.

best way what u can do sir instead of irritating that people are mad because you dont ban is making a anti bot client it atleast stop the skiddies..

Only 80 possible spots; but yeah, OT has been slowly dying as it always does. 1 hour kick was removed temporarily to fix a different bug, and is back in on next restart.

Everytime I login I ban atleast 5 people - over 25 accounts have been deleted.

It wasn't the RoH quest, it was the quest for Pandera weapons. I teleport'ed 3 people that I accidentally debugged, which resulted in their death.

I ban whomever I see aimbotting - I have no favorites, I have no personal relationships with anyone playing the server. I treat you as I treat everyone else (I banned you and 2 of the people you were fighting) but I believe you are too immature to realize that you're wrong in every aspect of our arguments. I also hope you realize it is impossible to bolt-sd someone while stairhopping - it's not due to delay from having already sent a bolt, it's simply not possible.

i was never on the stack nice try i was always off stack me and my team dont fight on stacks .

the admin is full against bots but cant make a anti bot client what a joke this server is u.u

Back