• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Home - Pandera 7.72

lol, gm gives exp, cash and everything... lol

It would help if you would point to the part you thought was wrong =P Linking to the entire log is rather ambiguous (yesterdays log btw, when server was crashing constantly) Todays log is Home - Pandera 7.72

Crystal coins made in large amounts - e.g. Admin Schmanky used command /n with parameters crystal coin 100. - were used to test either buying BP of runes from the shop we have, or buying large quantity of items from NPC's (crash testing). Smalls amounts of CC's made were used to compensate random players during the crashes.

Basically any item created in that log with /i are not actually items (I would use /n for items =P); they are walls created to block possibly buggy things off.

All characters granted exp in that log are mine and used purely for testing purposes. I tested a variety of spells - casting spells while stacked, aswell as spells used in certain spots in the trainer area (aswell as a few NPC's with a level requirement), most of which were already addressed in a previous post :p.

...... Show everyone on your deathlist that participated in the kill and not just the person who got the last hit on your body.

Ah, gotcha. Unfortunately, the database doesn't store every player that got a hit in on you; it stores two players(or monsters) - the last hit killer and the most damage killer. I'll see what I can do about implementing 'most damage killer', but again, no promises can be made =P.

wtf are idiots tallking about crashes? uptime is 15 hrs lol

- - - Updated - - -

Peak Record: 112 players online on July 8, 2013, 10:42 pm CET
gogogo

Reduce number of frags to redskull or do something because for a pvp-e server some people is just pking all the time.

Zuordon crymode on

Atleast on this server the gm bans people for bot, but of course you must give them proof dont expect an autobann system for botters

can you open
this seerw but in
the war ots for
pvp
change lvl 50 at
beggin for war ot
Tures Tos,

Stupid ots i ban for pk on enfo ots :mad:
Make more frags gm and please unbaned me my name: Bimbernetic Ninja

not enough frags is here.. How to huntiing on ppl if there are 8 frags ? :( unban helmut

Make more frags and unbanned me or make war ots.
This shit is no good for pvp only for Rpg noobs.

It's sad how level 70 mages run faster than level 100 paladins with BOH+timering.

It's sad how level 70 mages run faster than level 100 paladins with BOH+timering.
I definitely agree with you, and I may add a swift foot/charge for knights if I can find a way to properly balance it.

@topic of frags, it will stay as it is for the moment however I will make a poll sooner or later and change the frags based on the outcome.

rp is for pussie lol only mage or noob

People who say that are the scum of tibia.

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely agree with you, and I may add a swift foot/charge for knights if I can find a way to properly balance it.

@topic of frags, it will stay as it is for the moment however I will make a poll sooner or later and change the frags based on the outcome.

If possible, just make it -5 or 10 speed levels of a mages great haste.
EG; Level 100 Paladin/Knight using it would be as fast as a level 95/90 mages great haste.

That way level 70 mages wouldn't be faster than level 100 paladins/knights (Which is complete bullshit anyway).. But mages closer to their level would be able to keep up with them and mages higher than their level would be able to get ahead of them.

Back