• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Staff:
- Admin Schmanky.
*the true founder and creator of Pandera.
Isn't a true founder a man called Nottinghster which is crying about his stolen files in every topic? :D :D :D

So many 12 year olds who love playing the same realmaps that will get ddosed to fuck or hacked (waropolis)

realmaps=cancer to open tibia IMO

http://otland.net/f251/what-happened-open-tibia-163993/

I love how you admitted on facebook that it wasn't a DDoS or "Hacking" that brought Waropolis down because it was you that did it. "He just left his admin pannel open so I logged in and spammed save and it utterly fucked the server". Not to mention the server isn't a "generic rl map" It has a ton of customization done to it and they're adding more constantly while it's down. As far as I can see a lot more time and representational people are involved in Waropolis so I don't see why you're talking down from your Pandera pedestal when Pandera has only been a steamy piece of shit when it was in your hands. Does anyone else see the irony here? Connor you're a fucking idiot. The only time the server was good was when it was in Sammy's possession and you're leaching off his success.

you're leaching off his success.
I'm not hosting it, and you know that.

Not to mention the servers population wasn't ever higher/lower based on who hosted it (was the same population wise on Pandera/tenthplanet). So saying anyone is LEECHING* off anyones success is once again very dumb (like most points you attempt to make).

Really explained the first bit of your essay on facebook to you at least 5 times to you so cba to post here, PM me if you want to QQ instead of spamming forums/facebook/everywhere about it because I assure you, no one cares.

Have a wonderful day! :rolleyes:

I love how you admitted on facebook that it wasn't a DDoS or "Hacking" that brought Waropolis down because it was you that did it. "He just left his admin pannel open so I logged in and spammed save and it utterly fucked the server". Not to mention the server isn't a "generic rl map" It has a ton of customization done to it and they're adding more constantly while it's down. As far as I can see a lot more time and representational people are involved in Waropolis so I don't see why you're talking down from your Pandera pedestal when Pandera has only been a steamy piece of shit when it was in your hands. Does anyone else see the irony here? Connor you're a fucking idiot. The only time the server was good was when it was in Sammy's possession and you're leaching off his success.
Please stop bitching, i'm tired of your paragraphs.

FFFFFFfwhen online this shit is really going be online?
fack i hope not the same unserious administrators on oldschool servers.
Ill cut the balls if thts not serious

As far as I can see a lot more time and representational people are involved in Waropolis

The amount of hours that have collectively gone into this server far exceeds Waropolis, I can guarantee you that (keep in mind this server has been around of years). As far as 'representational people' goes, it's to my understanding that one of the co-owners and his friend/friends kind of had a sissy fit and dissed the entire community? The actual owner is the only one who hasn't lost his cool, which makes for a good comparison w/ Pandera (except it'd be corruption rather than 'losing their cool' :p).

I really hate talking about other servers altogether, so I'd appreciate it if you all dropped Waropolis in this thread (aswell as Pandera from Waropolis' thread).

I can promise you all the old Pandera hoster will have absolutely nothing to do with the server as far as administration/hosting goes, so if anything goes wrong, it'll be on me :p.

For christ sake Andrew shut the fuck up. Everyone will be involved. Maybe you're the one hosting it, but don't fucking tell us Pete,Connor,Matthew or any other syracuse queer of your family won't have an easy way up the highscore. You're ALL corrupt fucks. Last time "Connor" hosted it, it's weird, but I saw matthew login on a random Gm that was made in what, 5 seconds? And fuck up the OT in 5 minutes. Or even better, Pete that was WEIRDLY always lvl 150 when every1 else was lvl 70, or you when you were an Ek lvl 150 and every1 was lvl 70-80? But nah, it was connor hosting it and you leveled LEGIT! especially when u used destroy field on chests and that dropped 100cc.. You guy's are all fucks, I will play that OT, but stop denying the fact that you won't be corrupted because every single one of you queers are.

~Keviszek~

For christ sake Andrew shut the fuck up. Everyone will be involved. Maybe you're the one hosting it, but don't fucking tell us Pete,Connor,Matthew or any other syracuse queer of your family won't have an easy way up the highscore. You're ALL corrupt fucks. Last time "Connor" hosted it, it's weird, but I saw matthew login on a random Gm that was made in what, 5 seconds? And fuck up the OT in 5 minutes. Or even better, Pete that was WEIRDLY always lvl 150 when every1 else was lvl 70, or you when you were an Ek lvl 150 and every1 was lvl 70-80? But nah, it was connor hosting it and you leveled LEGIT! especially when u used destroy field on chests and that dropped 100cc.. You guy's are all fucks, I will play that OT, but stop denying the fact that you won't be corrupted because every single one of you queers are.

~Keviszek~

You deserve a medal.

~Keviszek~

Well, you've pulled a fair bit out of your ass ;P. I never had an 'ek level 150'. Destroy field on chests? The issue was Connor put in a teleport in the map that simply led to a room that had crates full of cc's.

'syracuse queer of your family'. I'm not related to any of them. I haven't talked to Pete/Matt in months. Matt..? never had a random GM, it was probably Connor being caught shifting the blame to someone else :p.

Pete was always higher level because he lived with Connor and would threaten to just shut his computer off if he didn't give him things (Matt received shit voluntarily).

All of my chars on Pandera were rarely ever over 100. As far as I can remember, the only time I was actually involved in the corruption was when Connor put in the room of CC's on Tenth~ (even then I didn't really play the server much). Atleast there's admin logs on the site so you can catch me red-handed when this 'inevitable' corruption occurs =P.

~Keviszek~

Couldn't of said it better myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you've pulled a fair bit out of your ass ;P. I never had an 'ek level 150'. Destroy field on chests? The issue was Connor put in a teleport in the map that simply led to a room that had crates full of cc's.

'syracuse queer of your family'. I'm not related to any of them. I haven't talked to Pete/Matt in months. Matt..? never had a random GM, it was probably Connor being caught shifting the blame to someone else :p.

Pete was always higher level because he lived with Connor and would threaten to just shut his computer off if he didn't give him things (Matt received shit voluntarily).

All of my chars on Pandera were rarely ever over 100. As far as I can remember, the only time I was actually involved in the corruption was when Connor put in the room of CC's on Tenth~ (even then I didn't really play the server much). Atleast there's admin logs on the site so you can catch me red-handed when this 'inevitable' corruption occurs =P.

It's not hard to remove a line of command from the website, rofl.

It's not hard to remove a line of command from the website, rofl.

it's not? It's not just some text file, it's an automated jumbled mess of letters/numbers that's interpreted by both the server aswell as the website. If I did somehow manage to read it, it requires a server restart to update it on site.

Add another portal on map.
Show friends where it is at.
Inside portal is CC, EQ, and XX amount of "EXP Boosts" for fast levels.

Just because you add some dumbass panel on the website that shows GM commands doesn't mean their isn't other ways to be corrupt.

Add another portal on map.
Show friends where it is at.
Inside portal is CC, EQ, and XX amount of "EXP Boosts" for fast levels.

Just because you add some dumbass panel on the website that shows GM commands doesn't mean you wont be corrupt regardless.

well if you're going to automatically assume I'm going to be corrupt despite never actually being corrupt there's no sense in arguing?

it's clear that you have a bias towards Waropolis so naturally you're here trying to put down the server, but it's quite unfair to just assume things especially with no reasonable argument available to you.

I'm not biased towards Warpolis, so you're wrong there actually.. Honestly I'm not even trying to start crap with anyone it's just how I come off when I type(aggressive).
I'm just pointing out the fact that it is possible, not that it's going to happen.. You're the one with something to prove to everyone saying you and your friends are gonna be corrupt homo's, not me..

Actions speak louder than words.

Prove us all wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not biased towards Warpolis, so you're wrong their actually.. Honestly I'm not even trying to start crap with anyone it's just how I come off when I type(aggressive).
I'm just pointing out the fact that it is possible, not that it's going to happen.. You're the one with something to prove to everyone saying you and your friends are gonna be corrupt homo's, not me..

Actions speak louder than words.

it's very possible for any server to have corruption. You're also right, I am the one with something to prove, but it's pretty hard to prove myself with the server offline.

I implemented the admin logs on the site in an attempt to show I'm going to be as transparent as possible. Maybe it'll help provide confidence to some who are thinking about playing.

The thing with the oldschool community is, that no matter how much you try to explain shit they will always flame, always hate, and never appreciate all of the hours you've spent into the server.

You're wasting your time responding.

Only way to truely get through to them is to by actions.