• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

and runes will be available on stores or you have to make them the rpgish way?

Runes are available separately by the shop or can also be bought by the BP. It's alot more profitable to make your own runes.

Can anyone link me to a full list of the spells available for this version? (I know most of them, but not all, so don't hate) That is, of course, if such website exists.

Thanks in advance! :)

Can anyone link me to a full list of the spells available for this version? (I know most of them, but not all, so don't hate) That is, of course, if such website exists.

Thanks in advance! :)
Re-added spells list to the website, you can reach it through the website navigation panel or here

Thanks, although it'd be nice to be able to organize them by vocation. Either way this should suffice :)
Definitely, it should be a little more informative now. (will improve it much more when I have more time :p)

PvP has been temporarily disabled. It'll be back in a few hours.

Back