• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

The server is great and has a lot of potential imo, it has a good map and it's fun to explore.

The one problem is of course the constant crashes and rollbacks that have made me die and loose bps of SD's and GFB's as well as some mana fluids which all took a good hour to conjure. Admin, you need to somehow compensate this cause I know I'm not the only one who lost items and levels. You should also consider a custom client to avoid bots and macros.

The server is great and has a lot of potential imo, it has a good map and it's fun to explore.

The one problem is of course the constant crashes and rollbacks that have made me die and loose bps of SD's and GFB's as well as some mana fluids which all took a good hour to conjure. Admin, you need to somehow compensate this cause I know I'm not the only one who lost items and levels. You should also consider a custom client to avoid bots and macros.

Yeah I'm really quite disappointed myself. I'm not on my main computer so I can't test different distros yet, but I'd like you all to know I'm doing my best.

EDIT; anyone concerned with the stack of CC I created don't be. I tried setting up a macro to spam buy runes to see if it'd do anything (it didn't =P).

Ok so lets review how the first 7 hours of the OT was : Countless rollbacks + ddos attacks, I don't think this server will last long sorry to say.

Ok so lets review how the first 7 hours of the OT was : Countless rollbacks + ddos attacks, I don't think this server will last long sorry to say.

There were no DDoS attacks yet. Someone found a simple way to crash the server and was using it to dupe items.

It's all been fixed & all of their characters have been deleted. Server will be online in 10 mins or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Server's online.

Dont play pandera shit ots had 100 crash / 1h
Fucking Keviszek corrupt bitch

i went invisible now it debugs me when i try change outfit xd

GG Keviszek you delete me account Punio Ownage Bot coppy items with me and you dont deleted him ?:D heheheh nice corrupt shit

PS.He got like 500cc

I'd like to talk to you when you're around about a bug, thanks.

Rather, a possible couple.

I'd like to talk to you when you're around about a bug, thanks.

Rather, a possible couple.
I'm online the server at the moment.

Also, the main crashing-bug and the player(s) abusing it have been dealt with. There was an issue with roping items which would result in an instant-crash of the server.

Loot-rate will be increased by 50% until Tuesday to compensate for today.

GG Keviszek you delete me account Punio Ownage Bot coppy items with me and you dont deleted him ?:D heheheh nice corrupt shit

PS.He got like 500cc

No he doesn't. He ratted on you so I let him keep his char. I've done multiple scans + checked all his chars and he's clean now.

Last edited:
No he doesn't. He ratted on you so I let him keep his char. I've done multiple scans + checked all his chars and he's clean now.

LOL is it bad that i correctly guessed that this is wut happened. I know kevisezkekskekek too well \ :D /

LOL is it bad that i correctly guessed that this is wut happened. I know kevisezkekskekek too well \ :D /

I'm not sure why he's saying Kevin 'deleted' him. Kevin had nothing to do with the crashing nor his deletions. It was all Punio & his bud.

i went invisible now it debugs me when i try change outfit xd

I've fixed your char, but for the record, this bug usually occurs when you try to use some sort of bot =P.

I'm online the server at the moment.

Also, the main crashing-bug and the player(s) abusing it have been dealt with. There was an issue with roping items which would result in an instant-crash of the server.

Loot-rate will be increased by 50% until Tuesday to compensate for today.

Look bro im not destroy you server. Punio ownage bot he search bug when he exping , he make like 10 crash and coppy items.