• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

crash gg shit ot

Even thought i dont like you i agree with you...
Crashes...
Map is too clustered...
Map makes sorcerers OP (i saw several sorcerers including flipp owning the maze demon at 45~ with the door trick)
People are multiplying items
Lags when there is more than 60 player (i had 80ms+- ping before opening)

@Punio nice.. cry me a river u now trying to get back your chars or what?

Server won't crash anymore, the most recent crash (2 hours ago) was caused by me for trying to reload a script which would make deaths be broadcasted.

Map makes sorcerers OP (i saw several sorcerers including flipp owning the maze demon at 45~ with the door trick)
That's the only place sorcerers are "OP" which isn't entirely true as it's no different than stair hopping and I intended it to be that way. No other part of the map makes sorcerers OP however.
People are multiplying items
All of the items they duped (using the crash bug which was when you attempted to rope an item) are deleted along with their characters. I scan the database regularly.
Lags when there is more than 60 player (i had 80ms+- ping before opening)
Players aren't affecting the lag, it's your internet (probably either too weak or you live too far away).

Remember the server is hosted in Chicago, Illinois USA.

Yeah these crashes are causing me a lot of deaths and item loss....

Another thing: I bought blessings (all five) and lost my bp either way, so you need to fix that.

Yeah these crashes are causing me a lot of deaths and item loss....

Another thing: I bought blessings (all five) and lost my bp either way, so you need to fix that.

Blessings are working; they've never acted as an AOL, only exp loss. You need both.

Crashes are getting way annoying...

Yeah, I completely agree with you. I'm going to switch to a completely different distro in a bit, it's known for being 100% stable.

Whats wrong with nowadays servers that they get hacked/crashed/ddosed by 15 years old kid Punio and his friends w t f
Every server i see punio playing he got duped cash. Also realera hacked by Ruthless and at the end Punio running with Ruthless with 99999 mana or so xd

Admin take a second to read this.

Suggestion: Make the death list of characters show all the players/monsters that killed that character if you can I think most players would want this. :)

Admin take a second to read this.

Suggestion: Make the death list of characters show all the players/monsters that killed that character if you can I think most players would want this. :)

You mean like one combined list of all recent deaths of players? I agree, this would be cool =P.

However, I'm no pro-html scripter so I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do (=.

You mean like one combined list of all recent deaths of players? I agree, this would be cool =P.

However, I'm no pro-html scripter so I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do (=.

Not at all what what I mean. What I'm saying is:

When you look up a character, it shows that characters' deaths, for example:

8th July 2013 22:59:22 Killed at level 62 by Anonymous

Instead of only saying "by Anonymous" it should show ALL the characters that killed me not just one. I can't find another way to explain it hope you understand me.

...... Show everyone on your deathlist that participated in the kill and not just the person who got the last hit on your body.