• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

I definitely agree with you, and I may add a swift foot/charge for knights if I can find a way to properly balance it.

@topic of frags, it will stay as it is for the moment however I will make a poll sooner or later and change the frags based on the outcome.
Unban me, I have not seen that several fragments ban.
Very boters play you no ban , but i have fucking ban for pk no fun.

I definitely agree with you, and I may add a swift foot/charge for knights if I can find a way to properly balance it.

@topic of frags, it will stay as it is for the moment however I will make a poll sooner or later and change the frags based on the outcome.

Dont give haste eks, in follow attack is big shit man dont do it

- - - Updated - - -

paladin spammer use time rings too for run faster

Hello tampon back find me otland> Helmut

- - - Updated - - -

helmut:
- - - Updated - - -

tampik
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Dont give haste eks, in follow attack is big shit man dont do it

- - - Updated - - -

paladin spammer use time rings too for run faster

First off, paladins and knights are slow as shit. A level 65-70 mage can outrun a level 100 Paladins(While using time rings)
As for follow attack, I might be mistaken but I'm quite sure there are over 3490567934067934067409 spots you can lose follow attack in the city.

watch

Tampon PVP

What the fuck is that shit, which is playing in that thread? It's game? or couple of children isn'r agree with them.

Who is? HELMUT

How to undercover corruption

01:32 Undisputed: 20:32 You see an experience ring that is brand-new. It weighs 0.80 oz. Wearing thislegendary ring will cause you to gain twice as much EXP.

How to undercover corruption

01:32 Undisputed: 20:32 You see an experience ring that is brand-new. It weighs 0.80 oz. Wearing thislegendary ring will cause you to gain twice as much EXP.

Apparently you missed the event that just went on for half n hour? o_O

who cant tell undisputed isnt your friend?
whatever dude im just against overpowered items and i hope you make up your mind and delete it

who cant tell undisputed isnt your friend?
whatever dude im just against overpowered items and i hope you make up your mind and delete it

It only lasts 30 minutes dude, it's not infinite =P. Undisputed = Maou on this thread, I'm sure you can tell yourself.

alright...... whatever i hope u dont spread more of those customized shit around..... enjoying the server

Back