• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

You know, little boy... That there is a quest for the ring hidden on the map?.. It's a maze and you get a BP of holding along with this ring if you figure it out.
Go explore, you might learn something.

- - - Updated - - -

How to undercover corruption

01:32 Undisputed: 20:32 You see an experience ring that is brand-new. It weighs 0.80 oz. Wearing thislegendary ring will cause you to gain twice as much EXP.

I kinda laughed.

You know, little boy... That there is a quest for the ring hidden on the map?.. It's a maze and you get a BP of holding along with this ring if you figure it out.
Go explore, you might learn something.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda laughed.
did u figure it out ? take me on it plx xD

02:19 You see a backpack of holding (Vol:36).
It weighs 404.30 oz.

Yes, I did.

alright...... whatever i hope u dont spread more of those customized shit around..... enjoying the server
I really hate people like this.

"omfg u add a custom item?? I want play tibia 7.72!!"

Yet you're fine with a fucking custom map, fucking custom items, fucking 2x sds, 20 mana regen, and 40x experience?

get a grip

if i wanted to play real tibia 7.72 i wouldnt be playing a yurots map, he can add all custom items he wants but this ring let you kill yourself or your friends and get higher lvl, as in you are lvl 100 and let ur friend kill you 3x with the ring and ur both lvl 90, thats my point scumbag

if i wanted to play real tibia 7.72 i wouldnt be playing a yurots map, he can add all custom items he wants but this ring let you kill yourself or your friends and get higher lvl, as in you are lvl 100 and let ur friend kill you 3x with the ring and ur both lvl 90, thats my point scumbag

it doesn't work on pvp-e idiot omfg

hello schmanky
maybe server off
u have war ot for
putting online in
offline time
please online
Tures Tos

Open it up!!!!!!!!! I Wan't to kill some kids, and make them cry n beg for their s**t.
Server is closed.

It's not your ots , no say me where i must go.
Delete skull on this ots or reconstruction this shit for war ots.
Because is boring and i cant exap on player.
There are no other ots game only small exap for rpg noobs.
Only idiots like to hunt for monsters because monsters use only 1 tactic , players use others.

Not my OTS but the owner seems to be ignoring you and this server is around 130 players on prime time. You and "Tures" (that might be you too) are the only ones complaining.

Not my OTS but the owner seems to be ignoring you and this server is around 130 players on prime time. You and "Tures" (that might be you too) are the only ones complaining.
Its no 130 player only 1/2 use mc and 95% this shit ots play on with bot and 80% palyer stay on atni log on trainers monk.

agree with tampon
its not ur server
why answer me?
server need war OT
pk 8 ppl and bann for nothing
open war ot
much fun and people
Tures Tos

No plans to open a war-server.

Only thing close to a war-server I would add is a PVP arena using Thais as a map or similar in the future.

Will also make a poll in the future whether or not to increase frags for redskull/frag time.

No plans to open a war-server.

Only thing close to a war-server I would add is a PVP arena using Thais as a map or similar in the future.

Will also make a poll in the future whether or not to increase frags for redskull/frag time.

Case closed Helmut... The owner Shut you down...

Back