• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

If the website isn't up the servers not up, use your brains and goto the website to see before posting and asking if it's up.

Still waiting on a reply from dedi.

Apparently there were attacks from my server to some hosting company in Germany (I heard of this hours ago, around 4 PM EST). I'm confused because, obviously, it wasn't me. So either A) They're reading their own logs wrong or B) The VPS is unknowingly part of some sort of bot-net. I'm unsure as to whether or not these attacks could be the reason for the lags we experienced earlier this morning and yesterday night. I'm just waiting on a reply back from them, I'll post here to update you guys when I do.

Are you serious?! I was walking to trainers again then all of a sudden I logged out :mad:

i got banned for admitting to ddosing SHIET i will ddoss this server now and it wont be online anymore!!!!!!!11111oneeeeeeeeeeeeee

punio friend ruth is ddosing server all time u never get it online
Dead SerV

ye for fucking sacke, open an war ot seriously.. there's no war ot's probly there would be more than 100 pepps on, do it COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Back