• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

yo
read priv message
gm read it becuz
its important
for more info tel me
its good suggestion
msg me what u think
at your service
Tures Tos

yo
read priv message
gm read it becuz
its important
for more info tel me
its good suggestion
msg me what u think
at your service
Tures Tos

I am not sure what you PMed him but with that english and that tone of desperation i would not trust you, never.

non bussiness
is the reply
i only post
for remember GM
that read the Inbox
for my message
and please answer
not for your busines
non business
Tures Tos

^
"I no knou enlishz so i use gugol translater for mi cus am tard no im br monkey"

non bussiness
is the reply
i only post
for remember GM
that read the Inbox
for my message
and please answer
not for your busines
non business
Tures Tos

The "GM"/ Topic Starter seems like a very attentive person. If he havent answered you, he is ignoring you. So stop being annoying.

many hates on me
i have turst
on the gm and
i know for goo
d he will replied me
and answer YES or
NO
please if need
more info i can message
again for you
Tures Tos

Found a pic of Tures Tos, no wonder he has communication issues :/

rgxxfq.jpg

Well if you don't get a response by tomorrow then just reset it IDGAF! jk don't reset :)

Reset it then, not like it's hard to play this OT... rofl, can get level 100 in a day of playing along with 1kk.

Honestly I think Maou is right just reset, it was only on for like 3 or 4 days anyway, and this also gives a fair start to those who didn't join on day one i guess. Plus, MochaHost has proven to be a terrible host anyway so might aswell just change now before everyone leaves.

Reset

Honestly I think Maou is right just reset, it was only on for like 3 or 4 days anyway, and this also gives a fair start to those who didn't join on day one i guess. Plus, MochaHost has proven to be a terrible host anyway so might aswell just change now before everyone leaves.

Reset

Well, people don't really have any alternatives atm to a high-rate oldschool server hosted in the US, so I'm not terribly worried.

If I were to reset I would probably drop 1-30 = 40x to 1-30=30x or something. Probably take out some trainer spots aswell.

Does anyone have suggestions for good dedi's just incase? Preferably Dallas ^.^

Back