• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Please make war ots with sms shop.
If you open and online 7 days my friend pay you 10 $.
Trust me :)
You will be able for the money to eat hamburgers ;)

Instead of making that poll to see which one of the ridiculously stupid maps is less retarded, why not making rl map an option?

The new city is the same city with some minor changes and is way too clustered. My suggestions are... and people can add their own.

A New city (additional to the one we are using right now.)

Current spawns are way too clustered.
  • They lack the need of exploration and almost all of them can be stair hoped as soon you get to the spawn in the main field.
  • They are localized on mountains with a lot of monster spawning with no realistic tibia feeling.
  • Town should have more houses and depot should have bigger entrances like tibia.
  • Is a high rate server make quests harder.
  • Repeating my self all monster can be stair hoped so easily even the solo demon quest
  • Big monsters should be more harder to find and they should not spawn like Rots... 5 in the same place unless you are way too deep in a fortress or cave. Ex. Bks, heroes, hydras
  • Deeper Dragons caves.
  • Deeper dungeons, the only one i encountered was the edron cave. :(

I love current rates, if you want to lower them a bit is cool but the reason people got so high in few days is because they could stair hop or find everything way too easy. Loved the server looking forward for the new dedi. Some wise people said here you should look around and do your investigations before buying anything. Take your time. ^^

Good suggestions but as i remember YurOTS map is not worth editing. YurOTS map has 0 RPG sense althought in the day was great for small war servers or playing on something new. The best way to have a good Tibia-like map is getting a really good RPG map from here, RL or custom, edit it a lot and you have to do a good job. I dont know if you have mapped but i did in my Tibia times and it takes a lot of time.

This is a completly NOOB OT all those ppl's who r playing there just r alot of noobs. They just play cuz can use bot (retards without hands),
1-. Admin im pretty sure is a corrupt guy.
2-. Map created by Schamnky 100% noob map with alot of fails. And maybe will be Ddos'd on a few days.
3-. 100 ppl's on trainers, 80% botters and 20% real ppl.

Seriously. Who want play this? not me :/
At the end of the day when you see its success you'll still play, so stfu kid.

**CUSTOM DONATIONS FOR PERSONAL HOUSES + SPAWNPOINTS IS POSSIBLE** ALERT ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE BY POSTING ON OUR FORUM UNDER COMMUNITY TAB!

yeye sounds like a fun ot, get out of here noob

You're hunted. *Buys personal spawn*

Back
Top Bottom