• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

give a level 50 knight a axe of pandera, and hes OP as it only takes 50 mana to use exori... how is that balanced

give a level 50 knight a axe of pandera, and hes OP as it only takes 50 mana to use exori... how is that balanced

level 50 would be like 80-90ish mana

that's even besides the point, wtf would a 50 knight do? you would exori for like 50-100 ..

200 at level 50.

level 50 would be like 80-90ish mana

that's even besides the point, wtf would a 50 knight do? you would exori for like 50-100 ..

I'm most likely just going to take real tibia Exori formulas and put in 'Exori Gran' as well. Exori would be baseline 125 mana as it's a lot weaker in real tibia, while Exori Gran would be 40-45% mana.

I'm most likely just going to take real tibia Exori formulas and put in 'Exori Gran' as well. Exori would be baseline 125 mana as it's a lot weaker in real tibia, while Exori Gran would be 40-45% mana.

Why dont you just use standard exori at 80% mana and the standard damage?...

Everytime i try to login it says disconnected from the server, anyone know how to solve this problem, i dont think the 7.72 client works from the download section on the website

Use otland IP changer instead of good old asprate one, i had the same problem :(

Everytime i try to login it says disconnected from the server, anyone know how to solve this problem, i dont think the 7.72 client works from the download section on the website

Weird. The client linked on site is like the main 7.72 client that everyone downloads. Are you sure the IP and port # are right in your IP changer?

70 axe fighting and fire axe.

My max hit is 450 on dragon. Whats up with that? Knights OP!

If you die to a knight anywhere near your level then you're shit and need to quit.

He already 'fixed' UHs which took off 200+ healing from them and nerfed their exori.. I wont be playing my knight anymore because of it, they are utter shit now.

If you die to a knight anywhere near your level then you're shit and need to quit.

He already 'fixed' UHs which took off 200+ healing from them and nerfed their exori.. I wont be playing my knight anymore because of it, they are utter shit now.

They needed adjustments very clearly. They're still fine and certainly very capable in PvP. You have very high attack weapons as well as an overall increased melee formula.

I'm certain you will be able to cope just fine with the more accurate UH's. Check the site for final knight changes.

Knights were fine as they were? Hitting 400 damage, healing insane amount of health and having an overpowered exori? Yeah, that sounds about right. Knights being ten times better than they should be on 7.7 while sorcerers are just the same.

Knights and paladins have huge buffs, you're shit because you don't know how to play.

Knights were fine as they were? Hitting 400 damage, healing insane amount of health and having an overpowered exori? Yeah, that sounds about right. Knights being ten times better than they should be on 7.7 while sorcerers are just the same.

Knights and paladins have huge buffs, you're shit because you don't know how to play.

No, you're shit because you couldn't run around with your OP sorcerer like you would be able to in rl back then. In this server, the knights were buffed to balance them out with mages who dominated Tibia back in 7.72, because they were OP. Since you're a mage you want to be better than knights and pallies ofc, but there needs to be a balance.

No, you're shit because you couldn't run around with your OP sorcerer like you would be able to in rl back then. In this server, the knights were buffed to balance them out with mages who dominated Tibia back in 7.72, because they were OP. Since you're a mage you want to be better than knights and pallies ofc, but there needs to be a balance.

no, your clearly shit. im a lvl 120 ek and have no issues surviving in pvp, aswell as exori gran is fkin awesome. itt: bad players complain about their classes. mooooooving on

Back