• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Sorry I can afford a good computer and good internet that I don't have to close everything to play tibia/league/whatever...
Warpolis was NEVER DDoS'd and I wouldn't give two shits of a fuck if my characters got deleted or if I got banned from Pandera.
Also, we already plan to bring Warpolis back and have all the issues fixed.. So that's nice.. Oh, and we have DDoS protection on our dedicated so <3 :*

You guys get so worked up and mad it's funny. Hypocrite fucks

Warpolis was NEVER DDoS'd
Oh, and we have DDoS protection on our dedicated
If you're using the same dedicated as last time, no you don't have DDoS protection as it was infact DDoS'd.

I'll laugh if you bring back failopolis again LOLOL poor kid

so you're just some idiot who sits in this thread all day long to incorrectly fixes people's grammar & to complain just so @ the end of it all you can say you actually don't care what happens to knights

its now safe to say i officially pity u and ur poor irl life so i will no longer be here to correct u

p.s. yeye wait for waropolis, see u on in a few months

CUa4guo.png

all day bro go do something jesus

Giving me free advertisement. Theenks! :$

Last edited:
If you're using the same dedicated as last time, no you don't have DDoS protection as it was infact DDoS'd.

I'll laugh if you bring back failopolis again LOLOL poor kid

Sorry, no, it wasn't DDoS'd you dumbfuck. He left the site open and someone made a GM and was spamming commands to lag the server.
Learn your facts and get the fuck out of here.

Sorry, no, it wasn't DDoS'd you dumbfuck. He left the site open and someone made a GM and was spamming commands to lag the server.
Learn your facts and get the fuck out of here.
Believing everything you hear, eh?

You sound religious.

Believing everything you hear, eh?

You sound religious.

Ah, I'm friends with Matt and Caleb. I'm actually in Skype with them both along with others because I'm not some loser loner like you who feels the need to make up shit on tibia forums.
Wasn't DDoS'd. Done talking to retards on this forum.

Ah, I'm friends with Matt and Caleb. I'm actually in Skype with them both along with others because I'm not some loser loner like you who feels the need to make up shit on tibia forums.
It was.

tell him to turn the site on for a sec & we'll find out ;]

i had money a month ago when i offered to buy you guys dedi -_- now im broke. Open warapolis war otek tyty

didnt really like it that much...i logged in some dude gave me 10k i died lost it so i quit lol

P.S should really make a protection level so level 50's dont kill you at level 10.

didnt really like it that much...i logged in some dude gave me 10k i died lost it so i quit lol

P.S should really make a protection level so level 50's dont kill you at level 10.

Hence the "Pvp-E", Some people just aren't meant to play against others, which is why CipSoft has Non-Pvp worlds, you should go check them out. Oh wait, you said you quit because you died? Maybe you shouldn't play Tibia at all, just saying.

This server has a bunch of random PKing, which is the fun part of the server. There's almost always someone to kill or a war to join.

Try walking from south depot to north depot with red skull, it can be quite a challenge :)

Protection level has been added up to level 20.

Using characters to block one-ways or any other abuse of this will lead to a one-week ban on all of your accounts. If you log onto new characters after you've been banned, I'm just going to IP ban.

Anti-idle has been added for one hour so the same people aren't always in trainers. If you see someone macro'ing/anti-idling, PM me on Admin Schmanky.

You can no longer attack players in trainers therefore trapping yourself, and I'm working on adding a new quest. You can see it in it's early stages if you head west of city; on the cyclops plains. Going to nerf the 'of Pandera' weapons and replace them with the new weapons of this quest.

Enjoy!

Im sick of these fucking botters, before there wasn't much bots. BUT NOW 95% OF THE SERVER ARE BOTTING, worst part is that when i asked the gm to put custom anti bot client he refused which means you agree with them. It aint my job to cam people to get them banned, its yours. Corrupted GM.

Im sick of these fucking botters, before there wasn't much bots. BUT NOW 95% OF THE SERVER ARE BOTTING, worst part is that when i asked the gm to put custom anti bot client he refused which means you agree with them. It aint my job to cam people to get them banned, its yours. Corrupted GM.
Come play here: warloria.rgnetwork.net
Here custom client
Some boters play here , but no all people use bot.
Only noobs play pandera normal client 7.72 full boters , lags for europe players , trening monks , few frags to ban account , pretection lvl . Its full orshaball rpg for noobs players.

Come play here: warloria.rgnetwork.net
Here custom client
Some boters play here , but no all people use bot.
Only noobs play pandera normal client 7.72 full boters , lags for europe players , trening monks , few frags to ban account , pretection lvl . Its full orshaball rpg for noobs players.

hahaahahah u stole pandera's website and hosted ur own shitty ot .. look at this fucking mexican ping

N7EzK9U.png

i havent laughed so hard in a while

Donations for Backpacks of 50x runes and backpacks of SSA's? lol... well, this OT is shit now.