• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandora World ACT I : The Rise and Fall (8.70 - UNIQUE/RESETED)

I guess that many people have a problem with 8.54 but I guarantee it will worth is, download it from our DOWNLOAD SECTION at our website and have fun.. many bugs still on 8.7 - its better to be much more stable!! Well, sooner or later I will change it to 8.7 =x but not right now..

i dont have any problem with 8.54, i just dont like to use old things, i like to use updated ones :p so i'll wait the server becomes 8.7 and then i join, if it still online

Kebek Gold was botting for 7 hours, Have it on cam, also tried to kill.

Have 4 players as witness, please ban him.

Same, we would of had him if he didn't have alarms, and Vince helped. ;[ stupid low level nub.

GM Can you post a pic of the maps.. I can't find anything. :|

Last edited:
Could you send me the cam as proof, I really dont want to be unfair with anyone! Well, thanks for the report and I'll wait for the vid.. about the PIC, I will do something about it, but besides the city I really wouldnt like to spoil anything!

Could you send me the cam as proof, I really dont want to be unfair with anyone! Well, thanks for the report and I'll wait for the vid.. about the PIC, I will do something about it, but besides the city I really wouldnt like to spoil anything!

I'd start if you do a mini map showing some hunt spawns (not the good ones for high lvl or hidden etc.) More those lvl 1-50 spawns like Rotworms, Cyclops, Minotaurs, Orcs, Dragons :p (I hate to explore at low lvl :/) ^^ just a suggestion tho

+1 on that last suggestion. Im high level now and know where stuff are but i had a hartd time starting. It would also help to get a bigger community(player base)

Ok, I will make an minimap for you guys! Sorry for the delay but I figured out some critical stuff. I will fix it and give you a minimap here.. thanks!

Ok, I will make an minimap for you guys! Sorry for the delay but I figured out some critical stuff. I will fix it and give you a minimap here.. thanks!

Lovely server, also you visited me before when I skilled xDD

I'm lvl 13 atm and I really enjoy it

You should give this server a try!

no problem, I will keep on banning all botters. They do ruin all of the fun.. so unfair!