• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandora World ACT I : The Rise and Fall (8.70 - UNIQUE/RESETED)

ferverdog since ur never online im just gonna write it here.

Please add trainers to this server, Knights are so gimped at low lvls its not even worth playing em.

if u do i'll start playing it again for sure

ferverdog since ur never online im just gonna write it here.

Please add trainers to this server, Knights are so gimped at low lvls its not even worth playing em.

if u do i'll start playing it again for sure

uhmm its not needed at all.. I quitted today but when I played it wasnt even hard to get skills :S just kill rots, ask some1 if u can skill on them in game-chat, people will respond pretty fast, if none wants, just kill rots , kill, kill, and u will get decent skills then go cycs make loot bag~ and sell and u can do k-axe quest at valkyries then u pwn ;> and can go for draggies and kill them fast with 60 axe fighting ;p

Hello, I am here to say I am sorry because I am absent lately.. I am working on a big update for the server, working on the game weakness and things like that. We really hope you can understand it!

lolfever, nice to hear you're hard-working as usual :D. will hop right in

Cmon...this server is dying but yet it is SO great. High lvl like me (zkill) and everyone from explorers Inc are awaiting new player to enlarge the community. We want more people playing ! Send me a whisper ingame if you need help .....my name : Zkill

Bumping.

Also could you talk to my brother Vince Amelie he brought 1000 points last night, but didn't receive them apparently.

Hello guys, I have lost like 2 weeks of work cuz of some comp complications! Spent like 2-3 days unmotivated to begin to work again.. but now its all good! Dont worry, this will be great guys. Updated website also.

PS: Players who donate must send an email confimating the PLAYERNAME and the email who donated since the paypal system got deprecated. I will code it again when I have some time!!!

Login at your account and go to the pandorian shop to see the prices! Thank you mate..

nvm, i was confused by the pandorian shop layout > it says the points cost in the item description but i didnt see that > all i saw was the price next to it saying 999999 points xD i was like WTF whos gonna pay that! lmao

Level 8 that can 1 hity level 100s his names Touch and Die Bitch, bugged character or something.